Pointe West Resort

+1 on that, better call and call again, that's where the list comes in handy. what route are you planning on taking up there?

+1 on that, better call and call again, that's where the list comes in handy. what route are you planning on taking up there?
not sure pb. Had googled it and was looking at hwy 19, but to be honest with ya, was wantin to meet up with anyone and everyone in the dallas/fw area. I have the whole week off leading up to the MnG, so my schedule is pretty open! Will spend that monday/tuesday doing final adjustments and necessary checklist stuff to make sure the trip is as smooth as possible.

Would love to meet ur with some guys in dallas if ya'll want to head that way together.

So Don, you are set up at home for the BBQ?  
smile.gif

*better warn the neighbors about our arrival too.....
Randy,
We have the BBQ right there at the resort in the parking lot. I have 12 1/2 acres and a 30 x 50 shop so IF we wanted to have it at my house, it wouldn't be a problem. If we were to have it at my house, if you guys drank you would have to sleep with the horses. HAHAHA

Don

Just so everybody knows, I just booked the last room (#101) with Robert from the Pointe West. He said the only thing left is the 3 bedroom apartment which is fully furnished. It goes for $150 a night and can accomidate 5 or 6 people. Looking forward to a good weekend...

Honda Jon just got a room as well..... I think he mentioned 102
Jon is in 103.

One room left for Friday Night
Apartment for the weekend.

Robert has my contact numbers and will call me if there is a cancelation..... Hopefully we can fill it with others here on the board.

smile.gif

Randy,
We have the BBQ right there at the resort in the parking lot. I have 12 1/2 acres and a 30 x 50 shop so IF we wanted to have it at my house, it wouldn't be a problem. If we were to have it at my house, if you guys drank you would have to sleep with the horses. HAHAHA

Don
Hmmm are they cute?

rofl.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
USN05LE @ Feb. 07 2008 said:
1287741[/ATTACH] AM]
smile.gif

Randy,
  We have the BBQ right there at the resort in the parking lot.  I have 12 1/2 acres and a 30 x 50 shop so IF we wanted to have it at my house, it wouldn't be a problem.  If we were to have it at my house, if you guys drank you would have to sleep with the horses.   HAHAHA

Don
Hmmm are they cute?

rofl.gif
They are both geldings. The mare is in boot camp.

But if that is your thing, then by all means.

HAHAHAHAHA

Don
firedevil.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
USN05LE @ Feb. 07 2008 said:
1288538[/ATTACH] AM]
smile.gif

Randy,
  We have the BBQ right there at the resort in the parking lot.  I have 12 1/2 acres and a 30 x 50 shop so IF we wanted to have it at my house, it wouldn't be a problem.  If we were to have it at my house, if you guys drank you would have to sleep with the horses.   HAHAHA

Don
Hmmm are they cute?

rofl.gif
They are both geldings.  The mare is in boot camp.

But if that is your thing, then by all means.

HAHAHAHAHA

Don
firedevil.gif
werd.gif
corner2.png
lol1.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

I will be there too.... when and where can I meet you guys ....its not a far ride from my home
Some will start coming in Thursday, but the majority show up Friday. Best place is to come by the motel Friday. I recommend staying Saturday Night if you can swing it. SOme of the local come in early Saturday morning for the group ride and stay the day.

Room 205 for friday night
beerchug.gif
on the waiting list for Sat. night

If you try to map it some apps will incorrectly point the address closer to the town of Beaver.

This shot is pretty close.... click for full size version.

PointeWest.jpg

my reservations have changed...yaesu cancelled his reservation for Fri and Sat night in Room 204 and i called and changed to that room for both nights so Room 205 is open on Friday night if anyone wants it
beerchug.gif

glad u got in Semi!!!

Im still debating whether or not i will be comin in on Thurs of Friday, most of the DFW guys are ridin in on Friday, so i might hold off and just make the trip with the group.

Who all is plannin on showin up on Thurs? I do have a room booked from Thurs night to Sunday

glad u got in Semi!!!

Im still debating whether or not i will be comin in on Thurs of Friday, most of the DFW guys are ridin in on Friday, so i might hold off and just make the trip with the group.

Who all is plannin on showin up on Thurs?  I do have a room booked from Thurs night to Sunday
thanks...i'm trying to bring my girlfriend with me (Ms. Semi) and if she does get to come, we will most likely be arriving on Fri. afternoon...if plans fall through and she can't make it, i will be there Thursday
beerchug.gif

My girlfriend is comin with me, but she will be my rolling pit crew in her own car.

Were good for either day though. Since I am gonna be ridin the whole way, i was thinkin about doin on thurs just to have thurs night to rest and get some ride's in on friday.

Still gonna try and talk a few DFW guys into tryin to play hookey from work on thurs and leavin out when i do!
beerchug.gif

Back