2016 Eureka Springs Mng June 3rd-5th

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, looks like the Meet 'n Greet at Eureka Springs, AR is set for June 3rd-5th, 2016. Of course, many will be coming earlier so get there whenever you can. We have had some great times during the past 10 years and this one shouldn't be any different.

The place most attendees stay is the Pointewest Motel (1-479-253-9050) . They have the parking lot level completely empty at this time so give them a call to reserve a room as soon you know you are going.

To help ensure that nothing gets messed up, please post up when you reserve a room and let's get this thing planned.

210 darciedog1 & JustKatie: Wed (1st) - Mon (6th)
Apartment:

campground across the road:

Last edited:
i'm really hoping to make this one, work may get in the way...it will be the first one i've missed since '06, hope that doesn't happen! i know that there are several people who are going to be there that will carry the traditions on though and i'll just have to look at the pictures and cry myself to sleep if it does :(

Post up if you are attending this years MNG . Nice to get an idea of how many people we will have . Ride Safe

I think I might be able to make a short weekend trip like Friday thru Sunday if I can I will know more later

Mary and I are coming. Made the reservation at Pointe West, not sure what room. Arriving Friday and leaving Monday. I will have room in the trailer for two bikes if someone wants to go from the Kansas City area or meet up here.

As of right now , I am in . Booked Room 204 June 2nd thru June 4th . Leaving on Sunday . See yah there !

This year will be the first year I do make it to Eureka. :banana:

Well it is with very sad news that I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTTEND THIS YEARS Eureka MEET.

On Fiday I BROKE my left leg in two places and pins and plates in it And I'm laying in hospital.
I was on my GW and hit some gravel - first accident in 30+ years of riding. Not sure if I totaled it. as I have not
See it yet. - Good thing I have to other bikes - but Dr. says no weight on that leg for 8-12 weeks - may have surgery
On Tuesday not sure yet. Well I'm still alive so far. All my planned meets are going to be canceled for a least
The next 3 months. Prime Summertime is the worst time this could have happened.

I was really looking forward to meeting some old and new friends - maybe next year.

I'm home from the Hospital now.
Had the second surgery on Tuesday.
Getting around using a walker is different but the pain is low if I keep the leg up and don't move too much.
Not sure if my total season is over or if some Fall riding might be able to happen ( I hope so).
All I know for sure is it only takes a few seconds to change your life around - usually in a negative way.
But I'm still alive and with enough time I hope to be able to ride for many more years.

Be safe out there - I know that's easy to say As I have tried to be safe but anything is possible.

Here's to Eureka Springs in 2017.

Back