Eureka Springs - Putting together a list

I have plans to be there
beerchug.gif
Thats great Ron, look forward to meeting you.

Looks like we are getting quite a gathering planning to attend. I am moving next week. About 5 miles from where I am living right now. Shortly there after the engine comes out and goes to NC. She will be back and tuned by the time June rolls around. Looking forward to meeting everyone new and seeing a bunch of you I have already met.

The ride route is set. Still have to make some arrangements at the cafe for lunch.

Don

As we get closer to the meet n greet it may be a good time to update the list and get an idea of what people will be bringing for the cookout etc. Last year Mary and I brought all the paper plates, silverware, napkins, condiments and a few cases of soda. I plan on doing the same this year. Since I will be trailering the busas down, I will also be bringing some coolers and could bring a grill too if we need it. Is anyone planning on attending that has not posted up yet? If you have thought about coming you should try to make it. We had a great time last year and Arkansas is a great place for motorcycles! Hope to see you there!

anyone in the Wichita, Ks area that would like to share expenses to get there PM me. I have the vehicle and trailer to haul up to 5-6 bikes and crew cab truck. if it is only a few of us I have a smaller trailer that will do 3 bikes if need be.

I was planning on going myself but fuel prices are going to make this a very expensive trip for one so if there is anyone that would like to travel together let me know.

I know what some will say, just ride the bike. weather is too unpredictable for me so I much rather ride in comfort and style. That way when I get there I am not worn out riding the bike and I can enjoy the riding.

Ill be there. I have the three bedroom apt all to myself, if anyone needs a room let me know, I have two bed rooms and a couch and a chain and lots of floor space open if anyone needs a place to crash.

Josh

Ryders Connection

I will be there....along with my dad. What is still on the list for food needed? I guess I could do a bunch of hotdogs....

Ill be there. I have the three bedroom apt all to myself, if anyone needs a room let me know, I have two bed rooms and a couch and a chain and lots of floor space open if anyone needs a place to crash.

Josh

Ryders Connection
A chain..... you are starting to worry me Josh

Looks like we are getting quite a gathering planning to attend.  I am moving next week. About 5 miles from where I am living right now.  Shortly there after the engine comes out and goes to NC.  She will be back and tuned by the time June rolls around.  Looking forward to meeting everyone new and seeing a bunch of you I have already met.

The ride route is set.  Still have to make some arrangements at the cafe for lunch.

Don
Excellent!!! Looking forward to riding with everyone again. Are you going to post the route?

there will be a room opened as of tomorrow because i will not be attending as planned

just a few miles... an easy ride at that. when you get back to the main road, pointe west is just around the corner... at least it seemed that way
beerchug.gif

Back