The details of Caps house

Gunny - I AM Internet tough guy
laugh.gif

I actually had someone in my office; couldn't pick up the phone
tounge.gif
(scratches off excuse # 267 for why I can't pick up the phone)
rofl.gif

Just a note on where to turn, when you get close and your looking for where to turn just look for the police car, you will know it when you see it... turn in that dive....

cap

geeze... they know we are coming already?? that was quick and the party hasnt even started!
lol1.gif

The storms here in Tulsa kicked our rears. My wife and I both work for AEP/PSO, I worked all night on Wednesday and my wife worked all night last night. She is home sleeping right now, but I am leaving work at 3pm, so I hope she will be rested when I get home and wake her up. Should be leaving later this afternoon, I cant wait to get on the road!

I just got off the phone with semi.  LCB's truck broke down on Rt 44 about 1/2 way through Missouri.  LCB and the truck have been towed to a dealership while semi's guarding the trailer with the bikes.  Hopefully its nothing serious and they can get back on the road soon.  Will keep you posted when I get updates.

I just got off the phone with semi.  LCB's truck broke down on Rt 44 about 1/2 way through Missouri.  LCB and the truck have been towed to a dealership while semi's guarding the trailer with the bikes.  Hopefully its nothing serious and they can get back on the road soon.  Will keep you posted when I get updates.
Hate to hear that. Keep us updated.

I just talked to Semi - He's standing in a ditch guarding the trailer. Hopefully they can fix the truck...

Worst case, they have the Busas - they can hop on them and ride down while the truck is getting fixed.
winkold.gif

Sorry as well to hear this..... If your a AMA member MOTOW is great coverage for the entire family. Would tow not only your vehicle but your trailer as well; plus it covers your bike! Hope they figure it out and you guys can get back on the road!

Last time something like that happened to me, I ended up with a local rental on a U-Haul to make it to the races.

Just talked to Semi, they came and got him and the trailer and hope to have the truck fixed soon. Should be on the road through Tulsa early afternoon. At least they are off the side of the road.

We will hang around to see when the come through Tulsa, may ride along if the timing is right. Dont worry Dennis, we wil get Luci to you one way or another!
beerchug.gif

Just talked to semi. He's moving toward Springfield now with the Busas in tow. Still no word on what's wrong with the truck.

Well its officially begun Omar and Hal are about 6 miles away!!!

Back