Who would come to the caps house

Just checked the weather forecast, Saturday the winds will be 10 to 20, Friday 5-10. Shouldnt be too bad.

CAP and a;; i am out so soryy  last minute farmers dont get me started the phonw ouldnt stop ringin today for stuff i have to make tomorow  poor planning on their part should not be an emergency on mine but not how it works according to the owner i am sorry  i will be there for the next one i hope  anyway be careful and safe  later
PERDUE
we'll keep the light on for ya just in case sumpin good happens for ya

Assuming I can still make it, where do I meet if I roll in around 10?

Have to head back around 2, though.
sad.gif

Well I made it to OKC... the previous night (rain, hail hotel post) finished better yet.. we will call this post the "semi, powerline, fire post"  so i ended up without cable, internet, tv  and my hotel in flames (well it was not a big fire but they sawed a hole in the roof...)  Here is one image, the rest are at the link listed...  man what a trip

Link

Fixed Professor

DSCN3251.jpg

yes, everything was fine,  the hotel suffered the most damage from the firehoses and the 4' square hole the chainsaw put in... Power crews were there all night replacing the 2 telephone poles that went down at the same time...

if you click the image it will take you to all the images I have shot so far on this ride... I am not liking this short edit time on posts.....

i have no idea what just happened, I was posting a link to the images i shot so far for the OKC run and whamo...

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>DSCN3251.JPG</td></tr><tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From OKC Run[/QUOTE]

Holy.........well at least you made it safe to Caps. Cant wait to meet you tonight.
beerchug.gif

Well I made it to OKC... the previous night (rain, hail hotel post) finished better yet.. we will call this post the "semi, powerline, fire post"  so i ended up without cable, internet, tv  and my hotel in flames (well it was not a big fire but they sawed a hole in the roof...)  
Man what a trip!

Just a note on where to turn, when you get close and your looking for where to turn just look for the police car, you will know it when you see it... turn in that dive....

cap

Just a note on where to turn, when you get close and your looking for where to turn just look for the police car, you will know it when you see it... turn in that dive....

cap
But, isn't it too late if you can see the police car?
laugh.gif

Guys, I'm out on this one. I've been stuck at work all day with last-minute crap. I'll have to keep my eyes open for the spring event, now that I finally have the gremlins out of the bike.

gallery =  
deadhorse.gif
  (sorry my fish is broken)

Images from OKC PRMA races  

Congrats Professor on the Championship win!  

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>DSCN3283.JPG</td></tr><tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From OKC Run[/QUOTE]

Well its official the "2007 Cap's house get together is over" this event will forever be remembered as the "The Calling of the Sand People" the last of the folks left out at 1pm Central time for Texas.....

Guys it was an absolute honor to have you in our home and to be able to share some of our enjoyments with you.

I will put more up later about this terriffic event but for now, Im going to bed..

More later...

cap

I made it home windblown but safe! Thanks again Cap to you and your wife for putting up with us for a few days. Your hospitality is genuine and you and your wife were great hosts!!
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

I'm back in the hotel safe and sound. Thanks for a great event Captain, and congratulations on repeating as the Street ET Champion again in 2007.

Back