Who would come to the caps house

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Ok guys I have the coolest wife ever...  October 20th there are the PMRA races where several of our members race... My wife asked my why we don't have as many members that want to come to the races and we would find a place for them to sleep. It may be crowded but definately fun.... I know we have guys from Texas, Arkansas and Kansas that could make the trip.... We have several options to choose from....

1. Ride your bike and we will put you in a sleeping bag or cot in the house.... We have the space, the living room may become a bedroom but who cares....
2. Drive your car and you can stay in the house, bring your own sleeping stuff or put a tent up outside.....
3. We have local hotels a couple of miles away that you can stay at...

Friday night we could cook out and just visit, Sat morning go to breakfast, then head to the track for the races. Spend Saturday out at the races then back to my house after for those that want to come back and have a little party.....

Who would be interested and what type of accomodations would you need?

Everyone is invited..... We will find the room....

cap

Thanks for getting this started, folks I need to not only start this list but I need to add to it as far as who is coming in when and departing in when.... Feel free to stay Friday night and sat night... Leave and go home on Sunday

List em here                          Arrival             Sleeping Arrangements

1. Ks-waterbug/Mrs Bug               Fri 5-6               Caps House
2. BlueHaya & Mrs BlueHaya           Fri 6-7pm             Newcastle Motel
3. Professor/Mrs. Professor                                OKC
4. Semi                              Fri 2-3pm             Caps House
5. BusaWhipped                                             Caps House
6. GSXcite / Mary                    Fri                   Caps House
7. omslaw                            Fri 2-3pm             Local Jail
8. Sloto200                          Fri
rock.gif

9. NoFearSpear/family
10. LCB                              Fri
rock.gif
              Caps House
11. Jester                           Fri ??                Caps House
12. Falcon Tamer + Girlfriend        Fri. 7-10pm           Newcastle Motel
13. twotonevert + wife               Fri
rock.gif
              Caps House
14. Labusa                           Fri 3-4pm             Newcastle Motel
15. Skotty                           Fri 2-3               Caps House
16. mrninja9                         Fri
rock.gif
              Caps House
17. Mr Bogus                                              
18. USN05LE                          Fri 4-5               Caps House
19. Shibumi                          Fri 4-5               Caps House
20. Eaglefxr / tx busababe           Fri 4 ish             Newcastle Motel
21. Gunny                            Fri 3-4               Caps House
22. Goodluck Sat am Newcastle Motel

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

hmm... I'll take a definite maybe for this one
cool.gif
I am supposed to be in savannah the following weekend but might be able to fly in that weekend. Have to see what the project is like then but sounds like a lotta fun
beerchug.gif

For sure me , and maybe a few of the boys from around DFW,,sounds like a blast. Let me know what you need a far as food goes < 5 star chef>

550 miles in a straight line. Might be doable if I could stay awake!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(NoFearSpear @ Aug. 06 2007,21:09) For sure me , and maybe a few of the boys from around DFW,,sounds like a blast. Let me know what you need a far as food goes < 5 star chef>
Would be one of those burger dog things for sure..... Easy to cook and clean up is a snap...... I think this could be a great weekend and would be awesome to have everyone show up and yell for our brothers on the site that are racing.......

Wow. I would love to be there and meet Mrs. Captain properly - also, it would just be fun to hang out with everyone again. It isn't in the cards for me - but I wish it were possible!

Great idea. I'd love to make the trip but work is very pressing right now. Got to make the most money while I can, when I can. Anyhow, you folks have a great time.

i have to work that weekend or i would def. be there
sad.gif

you all have a blast and take plenty of pics
beerchug.gif

Sounds great, Doug! I'll check with the boss to see if I can get a hall-pass
wink.gif

(semi @ Aug. 06 2007,23:51) i have to work that weekend or i would def. be there
sad.gif

beerchug.gif
call in sick !!

(semi @ Aug. 06 2007,23:51) i have to work that weekend or i would def. be there
sad.gif

beerchug.gif
Semi, you *cough* sound like *cough* you're coming down *cough, cough* with something! You should really rest the weekend of Oct 19th - 21st so you can get better!
tounge.gif

aye aye Captain
beerchug.gif

but i know better than to listen to omslaw...VaB's made me write "I will not get involved in any more of omslaw's schemes" 100 times on the blackboard after the Bash
biggrin.gif

Sounds Great. The only thing that stops me is the small fact that I am Located on the Other Side of the Country. Hope you are feeling Well Cap !!!!!
beerchug.gif

Count me in, I'll be there.....wait-a-minute..... I'm there already!

Very cool of you and the Mrs, Cap'n!
super.gif

Be careful what you ask for... you may find a Hardley parked in your yard!
firedevil.gif

Back