Discussion 1. Is this appropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
these kind of pics, the "modeling agencies" that support them and the tv shows like toddlers in tiaras are nothing more than some pedophiles way of tiptoeing around the law and pushing thier form of soft core child pron, there are sites that walk a very fine line as far as thier content goes and almost make these pictures look appropriate and its disgusts me that people can get away with it, its even more disgusting that the parents are too stupid to realize what they are pushing thier kids into, ive had this same discussion on other forums and am going to stop my 2cents at i think its all pretty effed up

this is the type of comment that could `sway` me to taking a firmer stance against such modeling.
GOOD POINTS

If looking at that pic doesn't make you sick to your stomach.....it's a very visceral feeling - and can only be experienced if you HAVE a child (especially a daughter).

That's what I call "Framing the question to make it the lesser of 2 evils in order to get the response you want" - question...

Understood Gpmo that YOU didnt' say this, but you heard it on the radio..

I actually completely agree with you. Both are terrible and parents should be smacked that do either imho.

If that was My daughter it would be inappropriate . IF it was someone elses that would be there decision.. I just feel sorry for the kids that grow up being messed up in the head from their parents bad choices.. Not to turn this into a political discussion But we shouldn't have to pay for other peoples problems or bad decisions and thats what the system live on .. IMO

10 year olda should be modeling clothes for 10 yaer olds. 10 year olds shouldn't be wearing high heels, makeup, etc.

I feel these pics are a new low.:puke:

Have you seen the new Halloween costumes?

Princess S-L-U-T
Pirate ****
Witch ****
Ghost ****
Fairy ****

Since when were fishnet thigh-highs ever part of a child's costume?

very inappropriate. i have a daughter and this type of thing would be over my dead body.

Oh no... there is no way I'd ever let my daughter be portrayed in that fashion.. very bad taste.. Her money hungry parents should ashamed of themselves. .

If looking at that pic doesn't make you sick to your stomach.....it's a very visceral feeling - and can only be experienced if you HAVE a child (especially a daughter).

I have no children, and this makes me sick to my stomach.. Still wondering why we are discussing this. Seems we all agree that it is morally wrong not necessarily legally wrong. Captain, care to share yet why this is a discussion, and more yet what is discussion 2?

Great conversation thus far... I think that there seems to be a consensus that what you see is not okay and that while poor decision making is not illegal the pictures are not p O R N either.

I'm sure there are some folks that are not chiming in about this either. I started this thread because I was reading about this article in the news today. In the readers comments there were MANY people defending the pictures and saying that they were art and that nothing was wrong with the images. Many people even compared those pics to little girls that play dress up and dolls at home. They were saying that the young girls were being treated like princesses and they loved the attention...

My personal opinion is that I think some people's moral compass is so far off North that they have no idea of the ramifications they are going to reap...

There is no way that I would take a child in put her in a seductive pose wearing the attire that adult women wear to appear sexy. I not only think it is in bad taste but just cheapens children, when you dress your child like this what do you think pedophiles do when they get the pics?

I sometimes need to hear from other fathers and men to make sure that I am not the only one that thinks this way....

So now that I think we have a general pulse for the topic, what do we do as a nation to protect our kids from these types of things? Do we legislate it, more government? How can we change people to value things like meekness and humbleness or modesty? In a world where anything goes and people are pushing for freedom to walk around wearing nothing and doing anything how do we try to protect our beliefs without offending others?

Open for discussion!

cap

Its all about the PARENTS !!!!! Sorry folks but if you raise your kids with Good Morals and live by those Principles and Stop giving Excuses for your BS......... Your Kids WILL FOLLOW !!!

:rulez:

First two are bad taste and the third is just inappropriate. My question is why do they feel they need to use girls so young?

I am guessing their audience is young girls?

Completely agree.. The first two are bad tast.. If it was a 10 year old girl, looking like a 10 year old girl dressed up in mommy's clothes, then it'd be 'awwww..so cute'. The last one is very discusting. Not even the message it sends out, but to that little girl who it's ok to be naked with some adult filming you... Stripper in the making because she's taught from a young age that "it's ok!"

I dont have a good answer( I'm rought around the edges). But the last thing we need is more laws and Government .. people and Gov. can not dictate morality , It has to start at home.. I think basically part of the problem is we have made laws protecting low life scum and made everything illegal unless its immoral.. Yet the natural law of selection is gone . Strong survive and the weak and stupid get killed off..
Walk thru walmart and look at 95% of the people , Its like the walking dead and these breed and have their children 10 years old dress like hookers.. Society is just Doomed for destruction..
Lock and load , pass the bullets and praise the Lord. Take care of yourself and your own.( thats how I see it).

I wanna know why women have to wear shirts? Who made that rule? I think women are being oppressed, discriminated against and down right treated unfairly!! Men can walk around without a shirt, why can't women? Time for women to stand up for their rights and take off their shirts in protest!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back