The censorship on this board is appalling

I know, right?! :rofl: So, when do the "tarts" meet at a bash and stare at Busas, try to act like we know what we're doing on these beasts? I could use a refresher course on how to be cool :whistle:

That's for sure. :moon:

I know, right?! :rofl: So, when do the "tarts" meet at a bash and stare at Busas, try to act like we know what we're doing on these beasts? I could use a refresher course on how to be cool :whistle:

Slow cruising to the Bash is the only reason I have a Busa :laugh:

Censorship: It's a PRIVATE website! Get over it, or go somewhere else!

Moderators are being so overloaded with requests that they don't have time or the desire to communicate when a post or picture is removed: Get more Mods!

Moderators don't get paid for their efforts, and have other jobs: Welcome to how 99% of all social forums are run on the web. The only payment you are going to get is satisfaction for a job well done.

Personally I feel that Admins and Moderators of any social forum need to enjoy what they do. When it isn't fun anymore people tend to get complacent or loose focus on the guidelines that keep everything running as the owner intended. Having meetings among the Admins and Moderators to keep everyone up to date is good, but it adds more to an already full plate (according to a few comments earlier in this thread).

What is a good ratio of Mods to Members? 1 in 100? 1 in 500? 1 in 1,000? 1 in 2,500? 1 in 5,000? etc... If there are 14 Mods and over 2,000 new posts to review everyday it could take a few hours for the Mods to divide up and work through it. As the number of posts increases the pool will get larger. If the number decreases it will lessen the pool. The busier the form, the more Mods that will be needed to keep up with the members.

What is an Admin or Moderator wants or needs to take time off? Someone needs to fill that position if the forum is to keep operating as intended. Since the Moderators are a voluntary position it would make sense to have many more to cover for increases in workload and time-off/family issues. Having too many might create a few idle hands when things are slow. Not having enough only gets more painful as everything increases.

Answer: Get more Mods! It couldn't hurt, but it could help.

More Mods More Mods More Mods More Mods......................... :rofl:

hey last time I did that mantra it cost me a bundle... (but got my Rizoma and Vortex goodies) :whistle:

I haven't seen the pics, nor the original thread. But I can tell you that my 8 year-old daughter is sitting next to me right now as I browse the .oRg. And if it's something that would not be appropriate for her to see...it will go.

Nothing inflammatory here... Captain sets the rules, we admins/mods carry them out.

+1 The general feel I've always gotten from this board is usually rated PG. There have been a few things that have "slipped by." But at the same time, I think if something says NSFW, it should be an automatic "consent" that you enter at your own risk.

or we could just adhere to the wishes, and standards of the site owner....

we are all adults, yet there is a constant stream of post from people wanting to push thier agenda and ideals on others...

if you want to post modeling pics....there are places for that
if you want to talk politics...there are sites for that.
if you want to talk about religeon, there are sites for that....as well.

maybe if the mods did not have to be babysitters, the task would not be so daunting.

:thumbsup:

As long as we aren't all be that respectful it is an necessary evil to have them.

perhaps a temporay ban, on members that post these un-acceptable topics.

in the last 7-14 days i can recall 3 post that were clearly questionable....

The Hooters pics
the Adam LAmbert anti Gay thread
"what the season means to me" about christmas, christ and religeon.

all of these are subjects that have been addressed before, and all the thread starter knew these posts were questionable.

PEOPLE! You guys are WAY off topic! Remember, the topic is now Cookies and how we can make Michelle cool! Get with the program! :whistle:

PEOPLE! You guys are WAY off topic! Remember, the topic is now Cookies and how we can make Michelle cool! Get with the program! :whistle:

I think Michelle is cool because she trains squirrels to fight with lightsabers. See photo below for further details:

displayimage.php

At least that's what I tell her so she doesn't send her squirrel posse after me!

Last edited:
I am sending all my little buddies to VABusa for training. Then I will send them after the stray cats that keep coming around our place!

I am sending all my little buddies to VABusa for training. Then I will send them after the stray cats that keep coming around our place!

But I take in stray cats...I don't think I can be a part of this. Far too controversial :laugh:

I think Michelle is cool because she trains squirrels to fight with lightsabers. See photo below for further details:

displayimage.php

At least that's what I tell her so she doesn't send her squirrel posse after me!
:rofl: you realize if Michelle was "cool" the back office PM's would get pretty darn dull... have you seen her pictures in "chaps" :rofl:

Back