The censorship on this board is appalling

i think michelle is cool because she trains squirrels to fight with lightsabers. See photo below for further details:

displayimage.php

at least that's what i tell her so she doesn't send her squirrel posse after me!

Squirrel!!! squirrel_dug.jpg

squirrel_dug.jpg

Last edited:
I think Michelle is cool because she trains squirrels to fight with lightsabers. See photo below for further details:

displayimage.php

At least that's what I tell her so she doesn't send her squirrel posse after me!

DUDE! Those squirrels are mean lil bastids... They get all slicey with the sabers and such... Hurts. 'Chelle sent them after me when I called her drunk from the firepit at the bash.

Oh thanks a lot Rich.... am sure I will get a thank you card for that pic...

I saw the pics, and thought they were innocent and inoffensive, but the rationale is
that there are children on site, who may not be ready for that kind of exposure. But, as
the dirtyest old hoon on the planet, I must disqualify myself as advisor:laugh:

You forgot to mention that you are a vampire too! :laugh:

I know, right?! :rofl: So, when do the "tarts" meet at a bash and stare at Busas, try to act like we know what we're doing on these beasts? I could use a refresher course on how to be cool :whistle:

I dunno but you all keep talking like this and Im gonna have to make the trip just for entertainment reasons!! Hehe...

Was that a real pic or a photochop?

I thought Michelle took in dogs not squirrels, and single handedly trained them? :laugh: :laugh:

That pic of "me" in chaps is not a real pic...good grief, I would NEVER be with a guy that wears stuff like that :laugh:

Back