Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Mr Bogus. PC doesn't matter. If your aren't playing these in front of your 70 inch while relaxing on the couch with 7 speakers surrounding you-YOU AREN'T THERE !

I played COD on PC for many yrs and still do but nothing compares to a dimly lit room full of surround sound and a huge screen in front of you. This way you can see um from afar !. Get a PS3 , it plays Blue rays DVDs which are awesome as well as all other dvds. It plays audio cds. And it plays COD on da Bigscreen ! No comparison, the PS3 controller is so much more relaxing than a keyboard. Although you could hook up your PC to your TV but then its hard to get a controller to work sometimes. :whistle:

To comment on the language of these kids. Yes it is scary. Imagine when they are 18 and need to grow up ! They will not be able to slow down and function. Then again these will be the same kids flying Predators from NC over AFG ! :laugh:
:laugh: 7:1 surround in my computer room with quad 22" monitors.. I do think the 60" plasma might make for a better visual (I can plug my laptop into the home theater)

would buy a gaming system but every time I go to do so? too much to pick from... I get frustrated and go back to my PC..

Outlaw, whats your screen name on xbox?

Don't have X-box...have PS3

I go by Outlawno55 (due to carter's 55 speedlimit) LoL (I can't drive 55 (Sammy Hagar))

I seldom check messages on there because I don't use it to talk to people, but if you want to give me a heads up just PM me here first~!~

:laugh: 7:1 surround in my computer room with quad 22" monitors.. I do think the 60" plasma might make for a better visual (I can plug my laptop into the home theater)

would buy a gaming system but every time I go to do so? too much to pick from... I get frustrated and go back to my PC..

There ya go...I was die hard on the PC until recently...the physics on driving games are so much better on a good PC

Quad core P with neon dragon case

I use to be Keyboard and Mouse only but after I got used to a controller, I prefer it more. Also, PC versions are too easy to hack and therefore the playing field isnt fair.

There ya go...I was die hard on the PC until recently...the physics on driving games are so much better on a good PC

Quad core P with neon dragon case
see there ya go... making it hard again... I have a 9850 Blackbox with 3/1G SLI cards...

I really would like a game system and the "hack" thing is certainly a big part of it..

Im on PS3 as "Bigbusa1300". Just finished the story mode in 6.5 hours. Now it will be nothing but on line play.

If any of y'all find your butts getting kicked by ohaiizebrafish, that's my 16 year old daughter. :laugh: She's totally addicted.

Yes I have seen the great 'one eye' ohaiizebrafish !
I killed her 86 times with 37 different weapons in 29 different calibers using 94 different attachments in 9 different maps in 20 MINUTES HAH(Actually was more like 9pm-4am) !!! Whew.....and I'm still hooked !:rofl::rofl:

I love the Barrett .50 with thermal sight. Long distance black and white KAABLOOEY ! Too cool. Beats Atari 2600 or Sears Pong any day...but only by a little !:thumbsup:

Yes I have seen the great 'one eye' ohaiizebrafish !
I killed her 86 times with 37 different weapons in 29 different calibers using 94 different attachments in 9 different maps in 20 MINUTES HAH(Actually was more like 9pm-4am) !!! Whew.....and I'm still hooked !:rofl::rofl:

I love the Barrett .50 with thermal sight. Long distance black and white KAABLOOEY ! Too cool. Beats Atari 2600 or Sears Pong any day...but only by a little !:thumbsup:

Wait a minute. She's on XBox 360 and you said you're on PlayStation....

My 10 yr old will be on there probably tonight, Bombers25 is his screename, dont get shot up too bad from him, he's pretty good at it:laugh:

I'm on the PC version,

BearBlaster is my player name.

Got though single player in 5hrs 22 mins, on reguler.

Any other PC players on here?

As of last night I was on LVL 26 for multiplayer, not even a full six hrs of play.

Last edited:
Made General last night on multi-player. Game was worth every penny especially with the NVG's...though I have never used them. Thought about getting it for the PS3 but all my friends are on Xbox. Feel free to join me Killah Kaine...note the space between both names. :beerchug:

xbox live is likeapuma10

I have already played something like 34 hours and I haven't really played in the past 2-3 days. Ah the things I resort to when the weathers crap and the wife is gone haha.

I've just been playing the special ops missions and completed the single player campaign. I will be moving to online play tonight on the xbox live. If anybody wants to join me my online name is "NickSully". Same as here. :thumbsup:

No other PC guys on here???

I'm already over 60% done on single, Co-Op and multi player, now trying to get my intel pieces.

Last edited:
Back