Rant: Apparrantly I am so good at Call of Duty...

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
That they reset my account and ban me for 2 days due to what they call violating call of duty black ops terms of service. I dont cheat :poke:

I did have a 2.73 Kill to Death Ratio... Jealous? i think they are!

I doubt it could be the 1,000s of numerous complaints i have probably gotten for trash talk... :laugh:

I will rebuild and be better than before... Until then for the next two days no Call of Duty... Guess i will have to play a different game or something...

Sorry Mike (sportcustoms71) wont be seeing you on there for a while :laugh:

I would ask them to show you proof. That makes no sense, especially with all of the 10 year olds running around the 1st week of MW2 at level 70 10th prestige.

There are ways to cheat I'm sure of it.
I watch the 'final killcam' and most of the time the crosshair isnt even on the player getting shot but they still die?
Also it's weird how some do have like 100 kills to my 2 :)

Them four year olds are cheating I tell ya !

I would ask them to show you proof. That makes no sense, especially with all of the 10 year olds running around the 1st week of MW2 at level 70 10th prestige.

I looked at their terms of service page. It looks like i was banned due to boosting...

I got almost a 48 hour ban + complete stat reset.
Modding
Users who have modified their hardware and have run hacked script or code. This includes modifying profile data to use illegal characters in a player’s name.

• Instant permaban. You will no longer be allowed to play the game online. Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to the console manufacturers.

Boosting
Users who organize to exploit the game for the explicit purpose of ranking up very quickly or to appear in a high position on the leaderboards.

Minor offense: Temp ban, complete stats reset, leaderboard entries removed once
• Major offense: Temp ban, complete stats reset, permanent ban from appearing on the leaderboards
• Extreme or repeat offenses: Permaban from playing the game online

Glitching
Users who go out of their way to exploit the game to grief other players. An example would be going outside of the map’s clearly defined playable boundary.

• Minor offense: Temp ban from playing the game online
• Major offense: Extended temp ban from playing the game online

Unsupported Peripheral Devices
Users who utilize a hardware device / peripheral that is not officially licensed or otherwise supported by console manufacturers which gives a player an unfair advantage over opponents. This includes, but is not limited to, modded controllers.

• Minor offense: Temp ban from playing the game online
• Major offense: Extended temp ban from playing the game online, complete stats reset

Offensive Emblems
Users who create emblems that are sexually gratuitous or racially offensive.

• Minor offense: 2-week ban from using the emblem editor, emblem reset to default, emblem purchases wiped
• Major offense: Permanent ban from using the emblem editor

So it wasnt my emblem... and wasnt glitching. Only thing it could be from what i read on there is boosting but I have never boosted? I was only the 5th prestige and i had about 6 days played...

Glitching ?
How do you go outside the lines on a map ?
This isn't fair. I'm forty and getting best by cheating four year olds :(

Someone filed a complaint for tampering most likely however I have never heard of it being acted on before, especially without proof. I would be on the phone!

Glitching ?
How do you go outside the lines on a map ?
This isn't fair. I'm forty and getting best by cheating four year olds :(

A few friends showed me how to get outside maps on previous call of duty games. Gears of War was notorious for purposely putting them in their games but people have found ways to get outside call of duty maps.

I really dont care much that I was banned, I just find it an annoyance. I just wont prestige anymore :laugh:

Someone filed a complaint for tampering most likely however I have never heard of it being acted on before, especially without proof. I would be on the phone!

I beat people really really badly. Ask sportcustoms71 :laugh:. Im not even gloating but its true. So im sure i get lots of complaints on tampering or something.

I prestiged once on MW2, figured out I didn't like it much :) I have Black Ops but I don't care for it much, I'm a sniper not a strafe junkie.

dude that just sucks, they're just full of crap. your are really a great player though lol you make me look like a beginner. well russell hit me up when ever they let you back on. ha, now my rank is higher than yours:laugh: gives me a head start

By the way, you guys should try out Bulletstorm, me likey lots!

dude that just sucks, they're just full of crap. your are really a great player though lol you make me look like a beginner. well russell hit me up when ever they let you back on. ha, now my rank is higher than yours:laugh: gives me a head start

Will do man.

At least tomorrow I planned on welding the stabilizers on the trailer and cleaning the bike up anyway so its not too big of a deal I cant play. Its just the fact I cant that makes me want to play even more...

How they caught RussellJ boosting:

Ha!

Wow... and my best game on black ops was 112 and 15...

Those guys had to put so much time into learning the exact spawns and where to stand to trap them like that.... Like the guy said it has to be fake because no one would stay and take that kind of beating...

You need to go to xboxlive and tell them whats up, total bs if in fact you actually are that good, maybe they can set it to watch you...ps if you are that good there are tournaments prob local ones you could prob score some cash or merchandise...good luck:thumbsup:

You need to go to xboxlive and tell them whats up, total bs if in fact you actually are that good, maybe they can set it to watch you...ps if you are that good there are tournaments prob local ones you could prob score some cash or merchandise...good luck:thumbsup:

Yeahh i did a tournament once on the release of MW2. Made it to the championship game and lost to a 12 year old. They way they have it set up and the map was B.S.... Lost my taste for tournaments :laugh:

Back