Rant: Apparrantly I am so good at Call of Duty...

waste of time, dude. The XBL monkeys only do what their script tells them to do.

99% of the time i get an indian person who speaks engrish and dont help me at all. I end up asking for another person to speak with until i get someone I can understand. This applies to most of the companies I call though

use "[USMC] as your clan tag, they'll quit *****ing, due to the fear that you'll wig out, find them, and murderlize them.:laugh:

This is why I enjoyed playing on the computer vs. Xbox. On a comp anyone can kick anyone out of a game or server. We had clans like you guys do but our rooms had rules and we decided who was banned and who could stay.

Playing xbox now only returns my stress levels when I yell at the screen for some 8yo doosh who tells me that the 203 grenade launcher is a noob weapon and should be taken out of the military arsenal.....Really tell that to a Marine while fighting in Iraq...No son you cant use that thing, you will be a newbie. Charge in there and die 20 times. That is the way to do it.

Ratards all of em lol.

Boosting
Users who organize to exploit the game for the explicit purpose of ranking up very quickly or to appear in a high position on the leaderboards.

Isn't this the point of the game... to be the best and win?????

their may be a gamer tag thread up somewhere but this one is easier than searching :whistle:

my roommate and i share an account under: Slaite
got black ops a couple weeks ago and have been playing a lot lately. any of you feel free to add me

99% of the time i get an indian person who speaks engrish and dont help me at all. I end up asking for another person to speak with until i get someone I can understand. This applies to most of the companies I call though

My son had an account problem the guy was actually an american and the second guy we talked too also, didnt help much, but still they both were US guys couldnt believe it, my son plays black ops, mostly the zombies, i myself play on the pc COD2 i love that game:thumbsup:

Played Battlefield 2 and played against a few guys that were so dam good it felt like they were cheating :laugh:

But they were just that dam good made the game more fun for me :thumbsup:

Trash talking is what it's all about it's the only reward in the game :beerchug:

Sounds like you need to find a better on-line gamer group to play against. :O :)

Back