any one play CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2

Play MAG on PS3 man. Though Zipper is messing it up more and more by listening to the whinners...but it's still an amazing game. No CoD camping stuff...it's all team based...minimum 32v32, max 128v128. It takes a little time to learn the different stuffs and strategies, but if you love team game, this is the only one to play. I have over 900 hrs of game play on this already (i know, spent a duration like has no life :( )

Very true if you have you tried it with the PSmove :banghead:frakkin hard

You have tried MAG with Move? Nice man :thumbsup: For me controller is fine. Dont wanna get too much into gaming again. :rulez:

Which PMC are you in? My PSN is same as this id. I'm in SVER

We play CODMW2 but not usually until winter. Too much to do here in summer. Look me up though, We were getting pretty good before the "summer break"

Bots 187 on xbox live.:beerchug:

i play alot of hardcore search and destroy. u wont like me if ur on the other team. I'm a PRO TUBBER:laugh: i love telling kids that gamertag FREMO66

Well, I'm up to chapter 2 of CoD Black Ops.

Sam Worthington has done his usual job of ruining everything he's in. His "American" accent is less convincing than Obama's repeated claims of being a Christian.

I'd love to know which imbecile decided it would a good idea to have an Australian with a strong, undisguisable Australian accent play the role of a CIA agent at the Bay of Pigs.

Last edited:
LYCANS RYDER7 is my tag on 360 send me a friend invite and I'll add you..

Tried to get an Org gamle alst winter but ti didnt fly w everyone maybe we can al do ne this year:whistle:

I'm on XBOX. I go by GMbusa. I'm the one dying or camping.

Last edited:
haven't been home in awhile, but add me. wannasupra is my gamertag. i'll catch up and add everyone when i get home. dang marines, picking on little kids, lol. i've actually been looking forward to playing with a team of soldiers, see what we can do against a bunch of civilians.

Back