Battlefield 3 vs Call of Duty?

how do you get the stupid jet to invert the stick control because pushing up on the stick is NOT supposed to make the plane climb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crash....just cant get over that mental block of how the REAL world works lol

Have you looked in the control options Chris, I believe I may have seen the invert option in there early on.

Blanca, I haven't even touched COD since I got ahold of this BF game, LoL...it simply too much fun

I played a few minutes just now and noticed everything on my id is set back to 0 like I just started. No extra guns, unlocks, nada.

Hope it's an issue on their server and not my id so it can be corrected. i noticed on a couple kills that the shooter had a blank right dog tag also, so maybe it's a server issue.

Hey guys I will join yall soon.....I made the mistake of putting in NFS The Run first and havent even opened the packaging on MW3 yet.:laugh:

Anyone still playing BF3?

Anyone topped out the online level progression on the game yet?

I logged in for first time in a couple months the other night.
There was a huge update needed and I didn't have time to do it.

Been itchin lately though.

Nowhere near top level, still only like 12 or so?

I believe I am at 37 or so now. I haven't heard how many there are, have you? I hope upwards of 70 or so, but I seriously doubt it.

I'm figuring on about 50

Bots I bought the ps3 to play blu rays and DVDs. Oh look honey it plays games too! :)
How it went down. Not buying an Xbox. Just need opinions from people who play both.
If you game find yourself a guild or friends to play with on a regular basis. Makes games better, have no idea what coms are like in PS3 we use Ventrillo for the PC. But when you play together with the same people against others it really cranks up the fun factor.

I'm level 2 eagle. That's about level 46.. I think. It doesn't really Max out as far as levels. When you get eagle status. The levels up grade @ 250,000 points.

Iv seen level as high as eagle 45. All my classes are maxed out so now I just aquire service stars in each class. My and my bro just go around blasting people with USAS12. We sent up our blue tooth and team up. Good times.

Question, what is a Tbag?

I know what a Dbag is, but Tbag?

Googled with wacky results but nothing showing what is stands for.

I figure I must just be too old for the new slang. :laugh:

Anyway, EVERYONE says this in their rules when entering a Battlefield server now.

Obviously if it means something that you can not say here just let it be or post a link. Not that it matters but I am curious.

Question, what is a Tbag?

I know what a Dbag is, but Tbag?

Googled with wacky results but nothing showing what is stands for.

I figure I must just be too old for the new slang. :laugh:

Anyway, EVERYONE says this in their rules when entering a Battlefield server now.

Obviously if it means something that you can not say here just let it be or post a link. Not that it matters but I am curious.

Thank you sir.. you have made my day! Lol

So if you get a good amount of kills (5) on the same player with out them killing you, you are awarded a nemesis ribbon.. for some that is enough, but for others...there is the tbag this is useful after knife kills and during a close quarter pistols fight..

Quickly following a kill.. a kill can will appear with the person who just killed you giving you the opportunity to show off your newly acquired skills.

Step one.. hoover over dead body
Step two ..rapidly press your prone bottom

This will drop your "tbags" onto your victims face

Ditch the PS3 and wait for COD on Xbox :laugh:

I have a PS3 for the blu-ray player never played a single game on it.

I have friends that swear by Battlefield though. BUY IT! It's only money, right?? :D

Toss them both and get a real game system :laugh:

waiting Arma3

This is Arma 2 tried it at a friends house loved it but going to wait for 3

Arma 3 looking good

Thank you sir.. you have made my day! Lol

So if you get a good amount of kills (5) on the same player with out them killing you, you are awarded a nemesis ribbon.. for some that is enough, but for others...there is the tbag this is useful after knife kills and during a close quarter pistols fight..

Quickly following a kill.. a kill can will appear with the person who just killed you giving you the opportunity to show off your newly acquired skills.

Step one.. hoover over dead body
Step two ..rapidly press your prone bottom

This will drop your "tbags" onto your victims face

:rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the info.

What's so bad about this is it must be quite a common act to see no tbag in 75% of the servers now. :laugh:

BF3=Strategic and tactical
COD=mostly tactical

Loyal BF3 player. Love the vehicles and there's nothing better than piloting an attack helicopter with a good gunner and laying tanks to waste. Except maybe taking out aircraft after aircraft with stingers until they just give up on flying at all.

Back