Xbox game for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Have some games I never play anymore so I am going to offer them here first before putting them on ebay.
The following games all have their cases and all work. I can take pictures of the underside by request. Shipping will be flat rate priority envelope.
Left 4 Dead $15 shipped (GameStop pre-owned price: $17.99)
Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 $20 shipped (GameStop pre-owned price: $29.99)
Gears of War 2 $10 shipped (GameStop pre-owned price: $12.99)
Crackdown 2 $15 shipped (GameStop pre-owned price: $17.99)
Crackdown $6 shipped (GamStop pre-owned price $5.99) **Crackdown and Crackdown 2 were awesome games to play in my opinion :thumbsup:
Halo 3 $7 shipped (GameStop pre-owned price: $7.99)

The rest of these games are pretty much you guys are only paying shipping because The cost to ship is as much as the game is worth. These games do not have cases (stored in large game case) and will come in a sleeve also packed in a priority mail envelope. All games are in full working condition and tested in my xbox.
All prices for these games are $5 shipped.

Army of Two
Saints Row
Call of Duty: World At War
Gras of War 1
Battlefield: Bad Company
Test Drive Unlimited (You can drive the whole big island of Hawaii. This game was sweet when I did play it. Takes you over an hour to drive the whole island. Sounds gay yes, but it is a good driving game.)
Assassins Creed 1
Command and Conquer 3
Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath
Mercenaries 2

360 :laugh:

No thanks. Easier to post a thread than in the classifieds. If no one hits on this in the next two days I am just going to put them on eBay. Not a big deal to sell them just figure I would put them out there.

Yes. Please post in the classifieds.

Thanks!

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back