any one play CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2

sportcustoms71

Registered
just wondering if anyone play's call of duty modern warfare 2 on xbox 360. looking for some buds to go in with to kick some 12 year old's arse from time to time hahaha

I play but on PS3 and you might as well forget about whipping the 12yr olds cuz their too good :(

I hate it when I play and get killed then hear the one who did it laughing . Sounds like he's in second grade !
It's 'embaraskin' !

yeah i dont play on xbox because my son and his friends hang out there and they all headshoot ya, i play on pc @ A2GAMING.COM

I play on PS3 occasionally.

I just pre-ordered Black-Ops, so I have a feeling I will be playing less MW2 starting in November. :whistle:

Play MAG on PS3 man. Though Zipper is messing it up more and more by listening to the whinners...but it's still an amazing game. No CoD camping stuff...it's all team based...minimum 32v32, max 128v128. It takes a little time to learn the different stuffs and strategies, but if you love team game, this is the only one to play. I have over 900 hrs of game play on this already (i know, spent a duration like has no life :( )

I played LOOONG ago. Got my prestige 10 and im done. Dont even have gold anymore...i havent played games in quite some time

I play but on PS3 and you might as well forget about whipping the 12yr olds cuz their too good :(

I hate it when I play and get killed then hear the one who did it laughing . Sounds like he's in second grade !
It's 'embaraskin' !

its funny though when they start sh*t talking, like they can actually do something about it:laugh:

I call them XBOX gangsters... invite them to my office... full of Marines... guess its to far from their couch..

If anyone is in: add me on the 360 "PapiOcho"

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatal

Hardcore TDM is my game by the way, none of the pu$$y crap!

i play with racerv from time to time my gamertag is gsxrtim on xbox live so hit me up

I did play on Xbox 360 but I swear RacerV was campin me all the time.

Ill pay on occassion, the 12 yr olds beat the crap out of me. I dont play enough to be very good, so i get frustrated ad turn it off before ive played enough to GET good. Get it?:laugh:

Back