Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Picked it up today.....:cheerleader: Gonna wait till everybody is asleep, turn on the surround sound and do some bwastin ! SSSSSHHHHHH be vary vary qwiet I'm pwayin' COD ! No I'm not coming to bed yet......probably be up till 4am again !:laugh: Strange how we all like the same things. Between...Mad Max, Red Rawn, Terminator and the COD series I think I am educated, well practiced and mentally ready for Armageddon. Not to mention I ride a Busa so I will be one of the first to show up with all my G&A as well..:beerchug:

Only thing is my neighbors 10yr old son plays it too. I hate to sound like the liberals but I do think there are some things better left to grown ups. We don't need anymore Columbines and I don't want to be blamed or have to give up any more real guns because of it.

Kinda of like Hustler and your fav lube......best left alone until your old enough to handle it....otherwise you may go blind or insane.......:rofl::rofl:

Got it last night @ 12:01, Played in a COD4 tortament and got my butt kick by 12 year olds. Just put the kids to sleep and I'm heading back online.
Posted via Mobile Device

'BLACKRAZOR69' will be playing soon......they are almost asleep !!

I can't stand that as well. At 39 I know I am getting slaughtered by 10 yr olds also.
Not fair they ought to have different online servers that you can go to based on your age.??? This way the old bulls can play without some punk constantly killin them....damn those kids are quick......:laugh:

I'm 33 and I appear to be losing a tad bit of reaction time. Its either that or these kids are just gaming savonts. Scares me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey blanca. I sent you 2 request via PS3 on both my accounts. "LILBUSH" and "URLUCKYIMLAGGIN"
Posted via Mobile Device

You are talking to the ALL TIME GALAGA KING as well as Defender, Joust and Stargate but yes these 'kids' are scary. Hope I dont have to face them with real weapons !:laugh:

IXCELER8 I'll be lookin' ! Have to get my head right so I can get in the zone !:beerchug:

IXCELER8 I dont see any mssg. My PS3 name is BLACKRAZOR69. Goes back to my D&D yrs.

Just had to stop for a few minutes on account I don't think it good to be smilin' so much while killin' folks !:beerchug:

Damn I can't wait for virtual reality........:whistle:

played a little while last night in the single player, great graphics and I cant wait to start online... widebody99 is my 360 tag

Geez..you would think we can get an Org private match going thanksgiving weekend...hmmm...LYCANS RYDER7 on the 360 yo...Going to grab mine (if they have any) at Best Buy in a few minutes:whistle::laugh:anybody down for some thanks giving weekend mayhem? Biggest gaming weekend of the year...RacerV Im comin for ya buddy!:laugh::laugh:

4 am !!!!! OOF. Could not put the thing down. How can you get tired playing this ?
We all need to get together after we get familiar with the maps and form a group of Busa warriors so we can watch each others back and kill some 10yr old punks !:beerchug::thumbsup:
I played online last night after about 30min of single player. Somehow killin' a computer just aint the same as hearing them say 'Aw that's B**LS**T !' .There were some teams going around in formation just laying waste. I sat up high with my favorite the Barrett .50 just watching them go around hunting. Every once in a while 'Blam' one shot one kill as I was trained. TOO COOL ! I saw this one guy kept getting the perk 'Killed entire enemy team' and he wasn't using airpower ! Gotta love the Stealth bomber attack and the new laptop commander !

I still miss my Tommy Gun from the WWII scenes in World at War. I think it's my fav.
Somehow I can't get enough of 'DO NOT LET THOSE BUDECKS TAKE OUR FLAG ! '
I need my Flamethrower ! :laugh:

'BLACKRAZOR69' online ETA 11-12am eastern tonight. Copy and confirm 30 somethins' ? Somebody better with the ground and pound needs to let me watch their back 'wit ma fitty' :beerchug:

I have been solo for many moons. Have been watching the teams go around and literally lay waste to single onliners. I am unfamiliar with these parties or group thingies. Nobody
can touch me with my Springfield in World at War. I have always been more of a fan of sniping. Sorry but I am just not fast enough to take on an a 10yr !:rofl: It's frustrating when they get your number .
I am better off just waiting for that special moment or watching the backs of others on the ground.

I don't mind getting slaughtered at all...it's listening to how some of these kids act online~!~

F this and F that every 2 seconds...then they feel compelled to send you a nasty little email because you shot them or used a tank~!~

Most just laugh and have fun, but sometimes you get the bad groups~!~

Mr Bogus. PC doesn't matter. If your aren't playing these in front of your 70 inch while relaxing on the couch with 7 speakers surrounding you-YOU AREN'T THERE !

I played COD on PC for many yrs and still do but nothing compares to a dimly lit room full of surround sound and a huge screen in front of you. This way you can see um from afar !. Get a PS3 , it plays Blue rays DVDs which are awesome as well as all other dvds. It plays audio cds. And it plays COD on da Bigscreen ! No comparison, the PS3 controller is so much more relaxing than a keyboard. Although you could hook up your PC to your TV but then its hard to get a controller to work sometimes. :whistle:

To comment on the language of these kids. Yes it is scary. Imagine when they are 18 and need to grow up ! They will not be able to slow down and function. Then again these will be the same kids flying Predators from NC over AFG ! :laugh:

Actually (yes my PS3 has a surround sound system) my PC also has a 5.1 surround sound system with sub...sounds pretty good~!~

PC has the built in TV tuner with remote and movie theatre ...

BTW...to keep the wife happy, I must no longer rock the house when playing call of duty~!!~ :whistle:

Last edited:
I'm lucky not even a Stealth Bomber attack at decent volume wakes my Cubanita !
The floor vibrates from Onkyo power but she keeps snoring. Just like the kids, once they all are asleep unless I throw them in the lake they ain't wakin' ! :thumbsup:
Somehow when the house is full of shooting she can relax. It's when I am quiet she knows I am with the other woman 'Blanca' ! Out there rubbin' on her !:laugh: The she gets upset !:beerchug:

Back