any one play CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2

Damnit! Rarcerv got more levels than I did last night...we will see how it goes into the weekend:poke::laugh::laugh:

I still don't understand why after all the COD versions you still can't destroy or blow up everything or anything on the map ?
Why I can't blow a hole in a wall and go thru it I don't know ?

How about Call to Duty World at War? The Nazi Zombies endless mission after you beat the regular game. Been to level 14 and my friend to 23, and seen someone go as high as 35 online.

I'm on XBOX. I go by GMbusa. I'm the one dying or camping.

Camping2.jpg

I still don't understand why after all the COD versions you still can't destroy or blow up everything or anything on the map ?
Why I can't blow a hole in a wall and go thru it I don't know ?

That is where Battlefield: BC is superior to CoD.

Last edited:
Camping2.jpg

That is where Battlefield: BC is superior to CoD.

That is my feelings exactly. The reality of Bad Company of being able to blow a hole in the wall that some poor sucker is hiding behind thinking he is safe. Plus the addition of vehicles makes it even more real.

My co-workers make fun of me since I won't buy anymore CoD games and stick to BC. :moon:

How about Call to Duty World at War? The Nazi Zombies endless mission after you beat the regular game. Been to level 14 and my friend to 23, and seen someone go as high as 35 online.[/Q

With the ammo mod for PC we can get to 65+.
Love my console commands.....

hell im still playing cod 2 on pc,:rofl::rofl: i love it though...

I was playing the Delta Force series on PC until COD became popular.

Invested my money into PC gaming for years until the consoles finally caught up and probably passed PC gaming...my PC still looks like a driving hud and airplane cockpit though :laugh:

You never win on the zombie missions, just seeing how high we could go, bordom sets in before anything else, for the super nerds out there, the PC version of WAW had console command input, we could change speed/gravity/ and even the amount of BOTs aka zombies. Console commands wont work in multi or single.

No different then finding a modded server on PS3 or xbox.

Back