Anyone ever buy a bike without spouse knowing?

Yeah, I was one of the one's to try and do such a thing. Bought (financed), insured and stored it. I had the cash to pay for t but decided that t would be easier to hide for longer if the money wasn't gone from the joint account. My wife was so pleasant when she found I had bought it. I should have just let her know ahead of time. She just took the money from the bank that I could have used to pay cash for it and used it to place a decent down payment on a new car. Darn it, two new bills just because didn't let her know I wanted a beautiful blue Hayabusa. Lesson learned!!!!!

Do not
Get Me
Started .

:rulez:

After the purchase
They will Eventually
Understand . . .

:whistle:

70FD4D71-3FE9-4F88-8930-26D2BED9E25A.jpeg

#Aprilia ~ #DoNotGetMeStarted ~ #V4Power ~ #WhatYouThink ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
I sold my beautiful paid for hand built frame up ZX11D to cover the birth of my 3rd son just over ten years ago . My pregnant fiance was suppose to be saving all her money before taking off work for the birth of our son .
A month before he came along she hit me up to pay her car note . I asked where all her $$$$ was that should of been about 10,000 , and the answer was BS . I left , and went out to finance my R6S new . Came home , and told her to STFU Not often am I mad like that , but I was that day . She never said a word . Ended up not marrying as Responsibility was a issue for her .

No but I've been seriously thinking about it when I get home. I'd have to pay cash as insurance is astronomical for full coverage.

As for me buying without a spouse knowing, I've never had that issue. I buy what I want when I want so long as the bills are paid.

Going behind your spouse’s back and being deceitful is the ultimate breach of trust in a relationship. . . Without trust what do you have?
Nothing of any value and a slippery slope to slide all the way down to the pit as the reward of your own foolishness.
Have a look through the book of Proverbs. . . Learn through other’s mistakes before you make your own.

1999 Wife was tired of me dissapearing for 8-10 hours at a time to bicycle
she said I should get back into motorcycles cause it we could ride together
I bought a used 1996 FZR1000 45 minutes later it was totaled
I stopped at a red light, guy behind me didn't
After she got out of work I asked if she wanted to see my new to me motorcycle, she didn't belive me for the longest time

Who is your insurance company??? And how old are you. Lol

Allstate
40 years old
1997 Dyna
2013 Hayabusa
2018 Harley Road King Special
2019 Ducati V4

$80 a month full coverage on all bikes $100/$300. They rate bikes in a very cool way. After like 2 rates are very reduced

Allstate
40 years old
1997 Dyna
2013 Hayabusa
2018 Harley Road King Special
2019 Ducati V4

$80 a month full coverage on all bikes $100/$300. They rate bikes in a very cool way. After like 2 rates are very reduced
I wished that worked in Michigan, they use our credit score as part of how they come up with our rates and while mine seems to fall in the normal range it's still ridiculous what we pay for insurance here.

Back