Best Buy ruined my Evo

I read the title of this thread and thought why would anybody be stupid enough to take their Evo to Best Buy? Why would you expect Best Buy to know anything about Mitsubishi Lancers?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:beerchug:

cheers
ken

:rofl::rofl: Wish i had an evo 8 :please:

to clarify thats not my zagg shield that screwed up... water got down in my screen when they did it somehow which ruined the inside... they ruined the led display of the phone itself

I'm glad you clarified, because as far as I could tell, it looked like they just didn't install the sheifl correctly. If it were me, I would install the shielf on the surface only....I don't see why you would need to cover the sides/back.

I'm glad you clarified, because as far as I could tell, it looked like they just didn't install the sheifl correctly. If it were me, I would install the shielf on the surface only....I don't see why you would need to cover the sides/back.

Yeah i only have the screen protector on it. And now on my new one only the screen protector. Im going to get the extended battery from siedo or whatever the company is that makes them

:rofl::rofl: Wish i had an evo 8 :please:

my thoughts exactly!! I would never let best buy touch any of my cars/trucks. One of my buddies had a cd player installed by them and the morons installed it upside down:rofl::rofl:. I don't listen to a single word any of the employees at bestbuy try to tell me anymore, they're just a bunch of young kids that think they know it all and try to sell u pointless crap!! Sorry for the ranting, just can't stand bestbuy anymore, too bad they're the only decent place to buy electronics now

I read the title of this thread and thought why would anybody be stupid enough to take their Evo to Best Buy? Why would you expect Best Buy to know anything about Mitsubishi Lancers?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:beerchug:

cheers
ken

sorry, meant to quote this post

Used to use Zagg covers. Hated the feel of them. I now use Phantom Skinz and they are smoother and not quiet so "sticky/tacky".

Back