**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

I don't think my level of riding could ever justify a 1300 dollar shock!

Thanks for keeping an eye out for us though :beerchug:

Products ordered
SKU Product Item price Quantity Total
(9/28/13 - 9/29/13) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time Weekend Bundle

Selected Items
(9/28/13) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time
Skill Level: Intermediate

(9/29/13) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time

$450.00 1 $450.00
Subtotal: $450.00

Total: $450.00
Thank you for your purchase!

Products ordered
SKU Product Item price Quantity Total
(9/28/13 - 9/29/13) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time Weekend Bundle

Selected Items
(9/28/13) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time

(9/29/13) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time

$450.00 1 $450.00
Subtotal: $450.00

Total: $450.00
Thank you for your purchase!

Woohoo!!!! Gonna be another good shin-dig!

Now if Loomis will confirm if he is coming or not....... Oh LOOOOOMMMMIIIISSSS!!!! :laugh:

George-Costanza_zps1b872e95.gif

George-Costanza_zps1b872e95.gif

I'm Trying to get a few bikes on ONE trailer. If I can put that together on my End, I can fly down with gear and ride the Weekend. Keep your FINGERS Crossed.

I thought you were already scheduled to come in October...... what you skeered??? :laugh:

Not of you, anyway :moon:

My 82 Year Old Dad decided that this year might be his last big Pheasant hunt in SD; so he wants the grandkids (Callie, and my nephews) to come out the first weekend of the season when the birds are plentiful and hunt...and guess what weekend that is....

Now I understand he may want to go a week later, which would free up this weekend to come out and hold the WINTER record in addition to the SUMMER one :moon: :laugh:

I'm OLD, I'm FAST(er than you) AND I look GOOD :)

Not of you, anyway :moon:

My 82 Year Old Dad decided that this year might be his last big Pheasant hunt in SD; so he wants the grandkids (Callie, and my nephews) to come out the first weekend of the season when the birds are plentiful and hunt...and guess what weekend that is....

Now I understand he may want to go a week later, which would free up this weekend to come out and hold the WINTER record in addition to the SUMMER one :moon: :laugh:

I'm OLD, I'm FAST(er than you) AND I look GOOD :)

So you did or did not clear up your October Barber weekend? Your old age is making you unclear :)

I'm Trying to get a few bikes on ONE trailer. If I can put that together on my End, I can fly down with gear and ride the Weekend. Keep your FINGERS Crossed.

You NEED to make this work.... Because when you get the TEAM GIXXER TREATMENT, that is one more thing you can cross off your bucket list :laugh:

So you did or did not clear up your October Barber weekend? Your old age is making you unclear :)

What did I say..that I "MAY" have gotten my scheduled cleared up...maybe they just to teach you young'uns how to read anymore.....

Back