ZX-14R Sighted on the Skyway...

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
And it was right behind me! Fishhook and I rode over to the Cherohala Skyway yesterday. We didn't make it all the way across because of ice covering the road, but had a good time either way. With salty pavement and temps in the low 50's/upper 40's, we couldn't get into the gas very hard.

I rode the big Ninja back down to Tellico Plains after we turned around. If any of you doubt the power and refinement of the new 14, I'm here to tell you it's time to start believing. Wow. Suzuki better bring their "A" game for this one.

I got a chance to use the GoPro too. :thumbsup:

Busa & 14.jpg

:thumbsup:
Way to seize the moment and take advantage of the warmer than normal winter weather!
Not a fan of the green but I do admire the machine and it's refinements.

Your Busa will pay you back for cheating on her.:rulez:

Glad y'all had a good ride:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Maybe it's the angle of the camera shot but that 14 appears much larger then the busa in that picture.??? Does it appear that way in person?

Couple of good lookin bikes in that shot. Glad yall where able to get out.

Man that's just sad:( poor old zx14 had a hard time keeping up...... Poor zx14 always in the back green really is the slowest colour:laugh:

Just so you know Mobusa those arnt pipes they're actually hard shell saddle bags:laugh:

Thanks for all the comments, guys. :beerchug:

Maybe it's the angle of the camera shot but that 14 appears much larger then the busa in that picture.??? Does it appear that way in person?

Couple of good lookin bikes in that shot. Glad yall where able to get out.

Well... The 14 appears to be about the same size as the Busa in person. However, it has wider bars, a wider seat, and the pegs are more forward and possibly lower. It feels like a bigger (and stronger) bike, but it also feels much more planted in the corners. They're both very nice, but the 14 doesn't feel as sporty and wild as the Busa. I'd be happy with one of each. :laugh:

I could tell you guys took it easy on those frozen roads :whistle:

Great share :thumbsup:

We certainly were taking it easy. Didn't want to be boring though. :laugh:

I can't wait until it warms up more and the roads are clean. You should go with us sometime. :thumbsup:

Back