Zero Gravity Double Bubble

its maroon and gray?? I would go with the light smoke one. Get a ZG bubble...they fit the best....or so I hear.

PB Double Bubble or GZ Double Bubble?
Also what flavor will go wit 00 maroon busa?
I went with Zero Gravity and the quality is excellent. Can't tell you anything about the other brand double bubbles because I haven't had them. I like my light smoke shield. I wish it was a little darker but I don't think I want to go as dark as dark smoke. With my tinted shield I think the dark smoke would be a bit too dark at times. Would probably look better, though. BigBS has the dark smoke and it looks great on his bike. :D

Not trying to compete against your bike, BT, but here is what it looks like in the dark smoke on a black/grey 'Busa.
Schweet! I started to go with the dark smoke but with my tinted shield the light smoke is about right for when I'm tucked down behind it. ;)
I would like to get a tinted visor, but where would I store the clear one for nights? I don't think it would fit under the hump, or will it?

Sane_man, there is a pouch/visor carrier available that you wear under your jacket. It's slim and not intrusive. I've seen a couple on the streets, they look pretty nice. Check out their web site www.shieldsak.com

In well-lit areas the smoke visor is okay at night. At least for me it has been. I don't do it often, but when I have I am still able to see very clearly at night. So, the tinted visor went on the helmet and hasn't come of since I bought it. Certainly not recommended for riding in areas with minimal lighting.

got my dark screen ZG DB today, now can any tell me how to install it? im very not to biker's world :)
thanks
Just behind the mirror bases on each side of the upper fairing you will find a screw. Remove these two screws. On the underside of the fairing in the same area you'll find a black cover held in place by a push rivet. Remove the rivets so these covers can be pulled in slightly. (To remove the rivets, take a small screwdriver bit or something and push the center in until it clicks and then pull the rivet out)

Then push the rubber grommet where the screws were through the hole in the fairing. Carefully pull the fairing out by pulling it toward the rear of the bike. It should slide right out. Take the rubber well nuts out of the old screen by just pushing the grommet side through the hole toward the side where the nut is.

Here's how I put my ZG on. With the well nuts in the screen I pushed it into place and then worked the grommet side back out through the fairing hole. From there I simply put the screws back in and tightened them. Then I re-secured the covers and rivets on the underside and I was done.

Hardest part was getting the grommet head back through the fairing hole but even that wasn't too hard. Lubing it with a little dish soap probably would have made that part as painless as the rest. Hope this helps. :D

I got a 04 Blue/Silver Busa. Are any of the ZG DB colors gonna really look good on mine, or should I go with the chrome sportech v flow?

I just got my ZG DB and it has extra holes along the bottom.
Do they all have the extra holes? 6 total holes.
The part numbers match up.
Just haven't seen pics of the screen off the bike and want to make sure before I open the package.

<!--EDIT|phierce
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079815043 -->

phierce,

I pulled my Zero Gravity Double Bubble to check for you and mine only has the two holes for the mounting screws up by the mirrors. Here's a pic of the bottom lip. No holes. I figure as long as the tabs and lip is the same and the holes are on the lip they won't make any difference once they're slid into the upper. Hope this helps. I tried to PM the pic but I don't know if it went through or not so I posted here, too.
wink.gif

27183769.jpg

Yeah What BulletTrain said... Two holes up by the mirrors and the tab at the leading edge...

Oh yeah, go ahead and do the electrical tape thing around the lip that inserts into the upper. Mine didn't squeak/rattle at first but it just recently developed a squeak. The black electrician's tape cured it and tightened the fit. Shouldn't have any more noises from it now.
wink.gif

Back