Yoyodyne Frame Sliders

Wish I was 'gonna be around, Wayne! My parents live in Austin and that's where a lot of my friends from high school still live, so I am going to drop my bikes and my truck off and then depart for the desert. I will be there from the 8th to the 13th. If you are still in Texas when I get back next year we will have to hook up!

Wish I was 'gonna be around, Wayne!  My parents live in Austin and that's where a lot of my friends from high school still live, so I am going to drop my bikes and my truck off and then depart for the desert.  I will be there from the 8th to the 13th.  If you are still in Texas when I get back next year we will have to hook up!
Damn sure would like to meet you BigBS. My girlfriend lives in Austin. I'm usually there about twice a month. It's only 4hrs from Lake Charles. Man, we need to hook up sometime when you make the trip and there for a while. As a matter of fact, I'm bringing my Busa down there in a couple weeks to let Johnnycheese tune and custom map my PC. Just waiting on my new exhaust to come in and put that sucker on. Can't wait!!
smile.gif

Brian

Damn, BA! I was in Lake Charles around Christmas! I will only be there for a short time this trip, but if you bring the bike up we can hook up! The world seems to get smaller everyday I'm living in it!

Wish I was 'gonna be around, Wayne!  My parents live in Austin and that's where a lot of my friends from high school still live, so I am going to drop my bikes and my truck off and then depart for the desert.  I will be there from the 8th to the 13th.  If you are still in Texas when I get back next year we will have to hook up!
We will be thinking of you.
Thanks for providing this country with the blanket of security that we sleep under every night.
When you get back to Texas and are ready to ride let me know.
Watch your back over there!
Wayne

Thanks for providing this country with the blanket of security that we sleep under every night.
Wayne
Thanks, Wayne! I will definitely watch my front, back and everything over there! It's funny, when I came back the last time the hardest thing to get used to was going to the store without finding a passenger to ride in the vehicle and not carrying a weapon! Never really thought about it before! I should have more time when I get back, so we will definitely have to go ride!

Wayne
Thanks, Wayne!  I will definitely watch my front, back and everything over there!  It's funny, when I came back the last time the hardest thing to get used to was going to the store without finding a passenger to ride in the vehicle and not carrying a weapon!  Never really thought about it before!  I should have more time when I get back, so we will definitely have to go ride!
I did the first Desert Storm in the Navy. Was there for 11 months. You guys have done a hell of a job and we are all proud of you.
Wayne

By the time I get done with this trip I will be around 24 months over there. Never thought I'd come close to that! If there is time I would like to get together and ride. We may be able to convince BACharles to come over from Lake Charles!

By the time I get done with this trip I will be around 24 months over there.  Never thought I'd come close to that!  If there is time I would like to get together and ride.  We may be able to convince BACharles to come over from Lake Charles!
Cool,
I'm in anytime.
A good friend of mine bought an 03 Busa also so he usually rides with me and a few others.
Just be safe over there. And we will ride when you get back.
Wayne

Hit me with a PM and I will give you my number, so we can hook up if the chance permits! Tell your friend congrats on the purchase and he needs to get on this board also!

Quick question Waynsewa, Do those sliders stick out as far as other sliders do. Maybe it's just the style, but they look short. Love the versatility of them, like the looks to, just in the pics they don't look long enough to protect the plastics if the bike was to fall over (god forbid)

Quick question Waynsewa,  Do those sliders stick out as far as other sliders do.  Maybe it's just the style, but they look short.  Love the versatility of them, like the looks to, just in the pics they don't look long enough to protect the plastics if the bike was to fall over (god forbid)
Yeah they do stick out far enough. I laid the bike over on a rug in the garage and they worked fine. Both sides.
Wayne

Question about those sliders, Wayne. Does the allen bolt and base slider fit snugly or is there some play after they are installed? I got mine on Thursday and put them on, but it seemed like they were a little loose. I tried both sliders in the same hole and had the same result. Is there something I missed?

yeah, I ordered a pair that haven't come in yet, probably beginning of week, so if there's anything I need to know before the install, or during, please let me know.

Back