Yoyodyne Frame Sliders

Wayneswa

Registered
I received a few emails regarding my 2003 GSXR 1000 Frame Sliders and how they fit. So here are the pics.
The tie downs work great and will come in handy on our trip to Laguna Seca.
Wayne

DSC01325.JPG

the black cap just slips on there?? what keeps it from vibratiing off??

So, you can replace the slider with a tie-down hard point? Is that what your showing? Thats pretty cool...

So, to make this work you both the GSXR 1000 -03 Suzuki Slider Kit (E80137, $59.00) and the Slider tie down conversion kit (E80088, $39.95). Is that right?

Why does the good stuff come out after I've already done the mod?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
I actually hate strapping my bike down using the handlebars. That would be much more effective. Oh well, looks like something else to buy.

Brian

I got a set because I will be trailering the bike to Texas in a couple weeks. I'll report how they worked out when I get there.

Why does the good stuff come out after I've already done the mod?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
 I actually hate strapping my bike down using the handlebars.  That would be much more effective.  Oh well, looks like something else to buy.

Brian
They actually have been out for years but they won't sell them for the Busa because they get too many returns when people find out they have to cut their fairings.
Oh well.
I found out the 2003 GSXR 1000 would fit because my friend had bought them for his GSXR 1000 and we bolted them on mine to see.
I wanted them mostly for trailering but liked the slider cups also.

I got a set because I will be trailering the bike to Texas in a couple weeks.  I'll report how they worked out when I get there.
When are you coming to Texas?
I will be in the Hill Country on Memorial Day weekend, with another Busa, 2- GSXR 1000's, and a new ZX10.  If you are going to be around your more than welcome to spank the GSXR 1000's and the ZX10 with us.
email me if your interested.
Wayne

<!--EDIT|Wayneswa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082904200 -->

Back