Frame slider install

This is probably going my next mod...
biggrin.gif
It's just I'm having a hard time bringing myself to cut a hole in a perfectly good fairing...
wow.gif

yeah, i did put it there, and it looks fine.. why was it a bad idea to put it there, and dont give me a "theory" just a solid reason why.

not trying to be a d*&k  , just wondering.....

POO  on YOU  RHYTHM.....  I am a PRO.... Just happens to be my first set of sliders...... str8t BALLIN  YO!!  
laugh.gif

JP
I wasn't saying it was wrong, I was just thinking it was strange. Do you have any picture of what it looks like after you installed them?

I just think that placing a frame slider in the #2 spot would be rather high. At my height, my knees would actually touch them while riding. I have never seen frame sliders mounted that high before. Oh well, to each his own.
rock.gif

I just think that placing a frame slider in the #2 spot would be rather high. At my height, my knees would actually touch them while riding. I have never seen frame sliders mounted that high before. Oh well, to each his own.
rock.gif

Yep, to each his own!. Saw a 'Busa with sliders mounted there and thought it was a little different. Wouldn't do it myself, but it's not my bike!

Back