Your opinions

Stock looks good. But I would not chrome. If you are wanting to powder coat pick a color that compliments the gray in you paint.

Nice paint Job
cool.gif

either powdercoat to match the paint
or black
nothing else

very nice paint job!!!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|ksana
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155503637 -->

I think the 05 LE wheels will look fuggin awesome
biggrin.gif
. And if you're going to powder coat the frame and swingarm go with a color that's real close to the rest of the body, you now a dark grey or something like that.

ya know what..I like that! Different. Unusual. Very nice.

My thoughts is the frame looks good that color "but" if you paint those inner panels and take the "black" away the frame will hide itself. Kind of like the fuselage (sp) if you will.

Wheels? Ones with polished lips would rock.

hogger...

ya know what..I like that! Different. Unusual. Very nice.

My thoughts is the frame looks good that color "but" if you paint those inner panels and take the "black" away the frame will hide itself. Kind of like the fuselage (sp) if you will.

Wheels? Ones with polished lips would rock.

hogger...
My thoughts, exactly - and now that I think more about it, the mirrors...

Nice paint job!  Looks great i think! but i wouldnt chrome though... like they said above... find a color that will go well with the grey... if anything maybe powdercoat the frame and swing arm black...  some after market or custom rims would go nice as well!  
wsbusabomber2.jpg

wsbusabomber3.jpg

Awesome paint job, but the mirrors stick out a little... It would look even better with color matched mirrors and rims:cool:

<!--EDIT|Fate
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155508019 -->

Back