Wheel colors

argyle66

Registered
I have my wheels off and am taking to be powder coated tomorrow

I have the 06 red hayabusa

I have the red pazzo leavers and was thinking I would match that color

now Im thinking to just match the red of the tank

of course another option is to leave the spokes to the inside lip black and the outside red to the tire

thoughts??? pics if you have some please of your wheel colors

thanks a lot

pazzo red

pazzo_red.jpg

i just stripped the paint off the bar ends and triple cover then polished the bar ends but left the triple cover alone and sprayed em with DupliColor Metalcast Red and it matches perfect man.
bartree4.jpg

I have my wheels off and am taking to be powder coated tomorrow

I have the 06 red hayabusa

I have the red pazzo leavers and was thinking I would match that color

now Im thinking to just match the red of the tank

of course another option is to leave the spokes to the inside lip black and the outside red to the tire

thoughts???  pics if you have some please of your wheel colors

thanks a lot
Polish the lip that meets the tire, and the wide flat section between the lip.

And powder coat the spokes.

Seen it done, looks AMAZING!!

I just did my wheels. I got chrome and used the alsa clear 4 chrome or polished, you can add candy into the clear and it comes out sweet. It was alot cheaper then PC. I would just save up for the chrome wheels they were 575 and then the clear for the wheels was 280. If you get your wheels powder coated its gonna be about 500 unless you can get a good deal somewhere. Either way they would look sweet....

2247177999_91a45234a9.jpg

2247975024_8f830db662.jpg

I've been wanting to powder coat my rims that dark red color on my 06' as well. any photo chop pros want to help out with a pic using the one provided above.

$500 to strip and powder coat...that accurate?

those rims look great ! I don't think it would be $500 to do PC on rims and they do have a chrome like PC .

I got a price from a few places and around here they wanted 500 to 700. If you just do the spokes its more b/c of the masking they have to do...

Is it possible to do the chrome PC then go over like the spokes with Candy clear like the rims pictured here? That would look sharp.

yeah love those rims... well Im getting pazzo red powder coat on mine for 220 cash Canadian

so I guess thats a good deal

was originally supposed to be 200 cash but he called and said the black original powder coat was a biatch to get off sand blasting... so guess I got a deal

I could talk to them about doing your guys...might be cheaper, but you'd have to cover shipping

its off to the powder coaters now

ill post pics when they arrive...supposed to be tomorrow... friday

Yep the center and spoke suppose to be a real bish to get off for 20 more it is by far worth it IMO.

yeah love those rims... well Im getting pazzo red powder coat on mine for 220 cash  Canadian

so I guess thats a good deal

was originally supposed to be 200 cash but he called and said the black original powder coat was a biatch to get off sand blasting... so guess I got a deal

I could talk to them about doing your guys...might be cheaper, but you'd have to cover shipping

its off to the powder coaters now

ill post pics when they arrive...supposed to be tomorrow... friday
Wow thats cheap. I called like 5 places and to do PC over my chrome wheels they wanted $500 or more. There might be more work with chrome?? Sweet deal thoe cant wait to see them!

i'm movin into new apartment so once i get settled i'll shop the red on there. I'll need somethin to do anyway without cable

Back