your opinion on wheels for my bike

WOW, nice CR paint job....theyd look nice...black chrome looks nice too...i cant decide...sorry...maybe the CF

Well both ended up looking really sweet, but I decided on black chrome :)

tried a pic with and without flash, hard to capture the finish on camera, looks incredible though, can't wait to put them on.

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

Not wanting to dump on you. But when I bought my 2008 I looked again and again at the black/orange. But the blue/gold won at the last minute. I think that it is more attractive than black or chrome rims, and the Kanji is gold.

Thinker62 is a member on this board and works for a company that does this type of finish . They can do anything in anycolor . it was called Liqui-print graphics . The number I got from the place at the international bike show was Greg Hall 503-975-1595 here's a link with some info http://www.sportbikes.ws/showthread.php?t=119117

Last edited:
The black chrome wheels looks absolutely sharp on the busa. :thumbsup: Any plan with the gold Kanji decals? Change it with different color or leave the way it is?

im not big on messing with decals, would maybe like something different, but doubt i will change anything else really

Back