Your job?

GEARJAMMER

Banned
Me truck driver mostly flatbeds don't stay out 4 weeks some time 2 or 3 days
Some I can get done 1 day.Im on $500 week min salary try make more but get that even if don't work.
I haul lot of molds 4 plastic companys vary in weight from 4000lbs-30,000lbs

Worked making anhydrous ammonia for 29 years at Farmland Industries. Last 12 years worked for a chemical phosphate manufacturer (ICL). Glad to be gone from shift work.

Worked making anhydrous ammonia for 29 years at Farmland Industries. Last 12 years worked for a chemical phosphate manufacturer (ICL). Glad to be gone from shift work.

I hauled and pumped anhydrous couple summers ago deadly stuff 1 wiff can take u out.They had these horse troughs of water near pumps my instructions if get sprayed strip buck naked and jump in.I was hauling it 2 farms.

Ex superintendent for a coal company. Currently a union heavy equipment operator. Like it much better with less responsibility. At the end of the day all I have to do is go home and spend time with my family.

Ex superintendent for a coal company. Currently a union heavy equipment operator. Like it much better with less responsibility. At the end of the day all I have to do is go home and spend time with my family.

I did a Dozer for 2 years. Cat D11 and a Komatsu 475. I kind of miss the big ole girls. And like you say, at the end of the day you go home. It was a very Zen job.....lol.

You forget how big they are until you see one again.

I don't always wear the bag tho...
Troy

image.jpg

I fix them as well
Aircraft Maintenance Manager
A&P w/IA / Avionics Tech
Military contract overseas
King Air 350's

At a front desk of a mini steel mill to meat and greet visitors log them in take phone calls ect 27 years and still there its been a good job actually :thumbsup:

Database administrator for local gov't, so that also means I wear any hat they hand me....helpdesk, social media, training, GIS, the list goes on and on, but I enjoy the challenge some days. Other days I don't really know what my job is :laugh:

I like to stay busy, and for the most part, busy is never a problem. ;)

I work at a small oilfield company. I have asked my boss what my title is but his response was i dont ****ing know. Basically i am the shop supervisor, project manager, driver, i do consulting for our customers, quality assurance. All for one low low price. I get paid like a shop hand.

Back