Your 1 stop post for all the info...

Well an alternate route (that's actually quite fun) would be to take HWY 285 out of Denver to Fairplay then Hwy 9 up to Frisco.  Of course it's more out of the way but good mountain riding!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|busagirl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124298169 -->

Hey if the timing is right some of us may meet up at 285 and fairplay. we'll be coming up 285 out of new mexico thursday afternoon, should be in the area around 1200 or so.... FINALLY COPPER MTN RIDE IS HERE!!!!
laugh.gif

well I'm in Arkansas now ... first half of the drive done
cool.gif

So this rock slide crapola looks to be a problem coming from the east to the resort
rock.gif
nubs the wang
mad.gif

Look forward to seeing all of you there. Will be riding up Sat morning with the Denver peeps. Everyone have a safe journey.

Greg

One thing for those who are camping...it's going to be cold overnight so bring warm clothes...might want to pack a rain parka just in case.

Forcast for Copper Mountain:

Thursday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind between 6 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Friday: A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 56. West southwest wind between 8 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind between 3 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly cloudy, with a high around 56. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low near 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly cloudy, with a high around 62.

just got this from the Suzuki folks

GSX-R, Hayabusa & TL1000R Owners,

Twenty years of loyalty has helped turn a great bike into one of the true legends of motorcycling, and made Suzuki the #1 Sportbike manufacturer in the world. Suzuki appreciates the dedication of all of our riders and looks forward to celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the GSX-R at the June 4-5, Suzuki Superbike Doubleheader - Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI .

Along with your complimentary tickets to the event you will be able to participate in two days worth of exciting GSX-R/Hayabusa/TL1000R owner's exclusive activities. Be sure to stop by the Suzuki Hospitality tent for lunch and to pick up your GSX-R T-shirt and Commemorative Pin. You can also participate in the Dyno Shootout and the Parade Lap lead by 1993 500 GP World Champion Kevin Schwantz.

Attached is a full schedule of all the activities taking place over the two day event.

* Gates Open at 7:30 A.M on Saturday, 8:30 A.M. on Sunday

* Pick up your General Admission tickets at the GSX-R Registration Area located next to the main entrance

* Bring your valid proof of ownership and driver's license to the GSX-R Registration Area when you pick up your tickets

* GSX-R/Hayabusa/TL1000R only parking will be near the Suzuki Tent.

*ATTENTION* Interstate 70 west of Idaho Springs is experiencing slow downs due to a rock scaling operation. The following link offers more information:

http://www.dot.state.co.us/Advisories2.cfm

Thank you for Choosing Suzuki and the GSX-R!

American Suzuki

GSX-R Appreciation Events

GSXR20@suzuki.com

cool.gif

Yes got that too i was actualyl hopeing to be gone by now early but good thing i wasnt the neighboors combine just south of my house caught on fire and it was spreading like crazy lucky i was here to take the bike 4wheel drive and the disk and do some fire trenching got it stopped but still burend about 25 acres and 20 of that had oats that hadn't even been harvested:;): Wonder if anyone wants toasted oats i can bring some
laugh.gif
So gona be leaving later this evening or early morning got my sproket and ventrua pack all i can say is the ventrua is a nice rig so far to bad not enough time for the sproket change
mad.gif
oh well See ya all At copper mountain

A lot of folks were NO_SHOW! Too bad for them! You all missed a great Once in a lifetime event. Saw ks-waterbug,chev982,rhythm,crazycowboy,mrgsxr,blkblu04,Busa1,What happened you all
rock.gif

A lot of folks were NO_SHOW! Too bad for them! You all missed a great Once in a lifetime event. Saw ks-waterbug,chev982,rhythm,crazycowboy,mrgsxr,blkblu04,Busa1,What happened you all
rock.gif
My dam bike got dmaged by the repair shop, that's what happened. I'm very depressed that I was not able to attend.

Drew, glad to see you made it home! Yes, I too had a blast... Really tired so I'm headed to bed! I'll post up with the skinny in the early.
smile.gif

Drew, KS good to see you made it back home. CrazzyCowboy and I made it as well with no issues. We avoided the rain a lot better than we did up there.
smile.gif

Mr gsxr, I still have your cable lock....thanks a million! PM me your address and I will send it to ya. Really good meeting everyone, we had a blast even if the weather was less than perfect. The busa ran like dogpoop, no air up there. But, so did everything else with the exception of our turbo diesel truck. Let's have the next one at (or close to) sea level so I can get my front end off the ground!! Even with the poor turnout, there was at least 40 busa's there, thanks to the milehigh club for the teeshirt and stuff....and the parking. Hope everyone made it home ok.

Glad to see everyone has been making it home safe! That made are event an accident free one........

well so far so good
cool.gif

We are in Rapid City, Todd had a problem with his rear wheel bearings, so a little late night 300ish mile rescue mission and we are at the hotel safe. Rhythm is going to join us in a day or so and then the ride on back home thursday. Hope to get some local riding in here in SD today and tomorrow.

Had a great time, was great to meet everyone and put a face with the names and cannot wait for next year
cool.gif

And for anyone headin up to the NH area, Wendy said to drop her a note from their website

Here's a few teaser pics.

cyclefestgroup.jpg

cool.gif

Back