Your 1 stop post for all the info...

Hmm thanks Busagirl. Might have to see about some riding mabey gentlemans clubs are ok but they get old in a hurry.
Thanks for the traffic report so when dose it start calming back down like 6 or 7 at night?

Hey justin mabey i'll be starting out earlier when you wana hit that at the beginin middle or end of rush?

Hey justin mabey i'll be starting out earlier when you wana hit that at the beginin middle or end of rush?
I'd say hit that as early as we can.  Get it done and through it as quick as we can, and get on up to Copper.  You just tell me when you think you'll be at North Platte and I'll be there.  

I called my sister in law about some North Platte directions, but she wasn't much help. From what I can remember,there's some gas stations and I think a Taco Bell all just south of the interstate right on the highway that you will be on heading into North Platte on.  Might be a decent place to meet up there.  Wouldn't be too hard to find each other at one of the couple gas stations or Taco Bell there.  
rock.gif
Worse case, we could just hit one of the gas stations there at the interchange and try calling each other. It shouldn't be that hard though, cause North Platte isn't really that crowded, especially around the interstate.

<!--EDIT|justin726
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124206775 -->

Midnight you getting in on Thursday? CrazzyCowboy and I will be in Frisco Thursday afternoon around 2pm. I was not keen on going into Denver after the 7hr ride up, but if there is a crowd heading out and my legs are feeling good. Let me know, we could set a time and meet in Copper Mtn.

Packing process has officially begun...so far just have all the guns packed....still a little room left for the bikes.
tounge.gif
Zuk....we'll be ready and waiting Thursday am! It'll be like a baton pass...

ok, just sent it to everyone that had provided their email addy. For the 2 that didnt, I'll have to PM it to you, let me know if you dont get the list if you think you should be getting one.... basically if you sent me info, I sent you the list.

Already have a bounce from jester1@ the .org here. Let me know a better way to get you the info Jester
cool.gif

Also, MrGxr and Timmyduck, need to know where you want me to send an HTML or XLS file
cool.gif

And Moon, I'll give you a call tomorrow to firm everything up as to where we are meeting, times etc.
smile.gif

cool.gif

Hey busaGirl what are some of the plans for around Denver may have the energy to come back to denver from Copper mountain wana get to my condo and dump my gear first and servay the area.

Also on a side note whens the Rush hour gona start and end around the denver area anyone give me a hint so me and justin can hopefully plan on hitting it before or after it goes through

cool.gif
Well I'm not sure if there are any plans but earlier some of the fellas had mentioned hitting up some of the local "gentlemen's" clubs.  
wink.gif
  Haven't heard anymore since.

As for rush hour, on a Thursday it probably gets going around 4pm or so.  
smile.gif
yep adult entertainment complexes are the place to be!! lol

busagirl my g/f and her friends will be looking for a few bars to hit, maybe u guys wanna hit the drag??

yep adult entertainment complexes are the place to be!! lol

busagirl my g/f and her friends will be looking for a few bars to hit, maybe u guys wanna hit the drag??
I'd be down for going out for a bit & meeting up with anyone wanting to come out.. . .

I've also got a few 1/2 off coupons for Shotgun Willies for those who might want to hit that place up!
biggrin.gif

We may have to run through downtown on Thursday night in a big pack(hit larimer and market). Then cruise down to shotgun's for some gentleman's entertainment.

SD, traffic starts to die down around 6:30 - 7 but it can still be pretty bad at those times.

Good point lots of folks aren't on the contact list... Which will make it impossible to get ahold of anyone. Please send your info so we can communicate!

IF someone is leary about giving out there info, please pick at least one person you trust from the list to give your contact info to. This away we have a chain to make things happen as a group!

OK well I sent Chev my contact #. I thought the contact list was just for out of towners but if you guys want my info just tell me who to PM and what info they need.
biggrin.gif

Back