Your 1 stop post for all the info...

Well, my week just went to hell. No trip for me this year..
mad.gif
 If anyone wants a camping spot all to themselves, contact MrGxr. Everyone have fun & keep the rubber side down. And Rythm, Zukracer, & anyone else who wants to come up to the Hills of South Dakota, drop me a line & I wll arrange the tour!
smile.gif
Oh man, what a pain in the A$$!!!
Gonna miss ya in Colorado.

If anyone is interested in site 016 in loop B, let me know by tonight. Otherwise, I am going to cancel the spot. If they aren't cool about refunding the money it'll be a party spot...
tounge.gif

man Rob what happened? that freaking Sucks.

Zukraceer i don't have that program so another format would be appricated

ALSO NOTICE FOR PEOPLE RIDING THERE CHECK YOUR WHEEL BEARINGS BEFORE YOU LEAVE I FOUND ONE OF MINE WAS ALMOST OUT
wow.gif
Lucky for me the Local John Deere Dealer ship crossrefrenced the number and will have one for me tommorow
biggrin.gif
Gotta love Green sometimes
cool.gif

BusainSD
Seasoned Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, my week just went to hell. No trip for me this year.. If anyone wants a camping spot all to themselves, contact MrGxr. Everyone have fun & keep the rubber side down. And Rythm, Zukracer, & anyone else who wants to come up to the Hills of South Dakota, drop me a line & I wll arrange the tour!
[/QUOTE]

AAAssjani.gif

Hell no dude, I just got you Pm. Sorry to hear about the trip cancellation. Hopefully Zuk, MidnightBusa and I can work somthing out and hook up with ya on Wed///Thursday.

I'll call you later on this weekend and let you know whats up.

super.gif

TY

Here is the most up to date list I have... IF something has come up or you just can't make it post up or send me a PM. I'll modify the list accordingly..
DATES FOR CYCLEFEST
AUGUST 19-21, 2005
CONTACT INFO FOR THE RESORT
Copper Mountain, CO  80443
970-968-2318  
So far people planning on attending... (H, Reservations Made Copper Mtn Resort),( © Reservations Made Camping), (O, Reservations Made Other), (L, Local) (? Tenatively planned)
1. Ks-waterbug (H)
2. justin726 (H)
3. 04BusaVA
4. Justin726 (H)
5. PsychoZ
6. Dreamin
7. zukracer (H)
8. skathegip
9. BUSA1?
10. TIMMYDUCK (Traveling the farthest Distance?) (H)
11-17. Moondog +4-6
18. bass boss (?)
19. BigBSBusa (Will depend on Military) (?)
20. CAPTAIN (?) Baddassbusa is loaning a Busa for Capt.
21. DREW
22. BusaMike
23. MidnightBusainSD (H)
24 MrGxr (h)
25. scottybusa
26. UR IT!
27. Sweeper
28. Cache (?)
29. Rhythm (H)
30. chev982 © Traveling the farthest distance....?
31. Wayneswa ©
32. aurorabusa (L)
33. 5280Busa (L)
34. Thinker62 (?)
35-36. PaceMaster © (+ wife)
37. crazzycowboy (H)
38. Gixxer750 (H)
39. ThunderPants
40. HondaJon (H)
41-42. BLKBLU04 (+ wife) Traveling the farthest distance...?
43. pseudo
44. busagirl  (L)
45. Scribbler (L)
46. aurorabusa (L)

Who am I missing... ?

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124197682 -->

you're missing me!
biggrin.gif
(and scribbler even though he hasn't been posting in here)

<!--EDIT|busagirl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124145790 -->

Hey, now you have me listed as #2 and #4 on the list. I know I'm important, but even I admit, I'm not THAT important.
biggrin.gif

paying sux ummmkkaaayyyyyy
wink.gif
so much to pack, so little time to figure it out.... I dunno how you folks are gonna do it on just the bike .... but I'm buyin some extra deorderant for ya
laugh.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

lol Zuk
I haven't packed yet cleaning my riding gear tonight got the front wheel on the oil changed my alarm is funky but still functional still got some headlight adjustment Didn't realize how far my headlight was off nice that i did a evening ride last night to figure that out, put bearings in the rear wheel mount it up, Bleed the brakes, reasemble the bike and load it in the truck for town, And of course my dads heckling me i thought you said you wasn't gona have to fix this one i C it tore apart more then you ride it. I say well if i could just leave it alone then that would be the most of it but ack always changeing something or trying something else it never ends. Started on drinking plenty of fluids don't need to get Dehydrated on the way there 633 miles in a day shouldnt be bad at all

Hey busaGirl what are some of the plans for around Denver may have the energy to come back to denver from Copper mountain wana get to my condo and dump my gear first and servay the area.

Also on a side note whens the Rush hour gona start and end around the denver area anyone give me a hint so me and justin can hopefully plan on hitting it before or after it goes through

cool.gif

zukracer
Hayabusa Master

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:2.20
Location: Holly Springs, NC Posted: Aug. 15 2005,20:flamethrowing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paying sux ummmkkaaayyyyyy so much to pack, so little time to figure it out.... I dunno how you folks are gonna do it on just the bike .... but I'm buyin some extra deorderant for ya [/QUOTE]

Good lQQkn out Zuk and dont forget the disposable undies for me.
laugh.gif

All this talk about packing has me excited for this trip! Is it Thursday already.....
First official meet up should be at the Poker run Friday am; see everyone there!
Group Ride on Saturday morning to the Lake.
Cookout on Saturday night.
Sunday open event....
smile.gif

leaving in about 36 hrs!!!

im not packed, bike hasnt been cleaned yet, and my leathers need to be cleaned up too, man ive got my work cut for me!! all that has to be done tonite:;):

I might be to dayum tired from the 9hr st8 haul to do anything but sleep.  
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124191138 -->

Finally something in my neighborhood....Im only an hour and a half away.......Sweet!!!
Looking forward to hanging out with all of you crazys
I will be there Saturday for sure.
Rodney

Packed, "My Baby" is washed, camera charged, cigars in traveldor, and still have 48hrs til departure.
come on Thursday!!!
laugh.gif

well I think I have just about everything but the damn sink in the truck
blush.gif

Lets see, packing list:

Bike - Check
Clothes for 10+ days -- Check
Tool box, cuz if I leave it, I'll need it
wink.gif
-- check
Handy stands, cuz I aint cleanin shid til I get there -- check
riding gear (warm & cool) + 2 helmets -- check
big cooler for food stuffs -- check
little cooler for drinks in the truck -- check
camera, batteries, other electronics, etc -- check
GPS loaded with wtf I'm goin
biggrin.gif
-- CHECK
folding camp chairs for sat. night -- check
print outs of the maps, hotel info, etc -- check

Think that about covers it
cool.gif
needless to say, the truck is full and I still gotta make room for the girlfriend and her bag(s) when I pick her up at the airport in Denver
smile.gif

Man, you guys are prepared. I've done NOTHING. Tonight I have to finish shingling my garage, so I won't have much time then. Good thing I took off work all day Wednesday. I'm going to need the full day to change my tire, change oil, wash the bike, pack, and everhthing else that I need to prepare for the trip. Nothing like waiting til the last minute.
biggrin.gif

Hey busaGirl what are some of the plans for around Denver may have the energy to come back to denver from Copper mountain wana get to my condo and dump my gear first and servay the area.

Also on a side note whens the Rush hour gona start and end around the denver area anyone give me a hint so me and justin can hopefully plan on hitting it before or after it goes through

cool.gif
Well I'm not sure if there are any plans but earlier some of the fellas had mentioned hitting up some of the local "gentlemen's" clubs.  
wink.gif
  Haven't heard anymore since.

As for rush hour, on a Thursday it probably gets going around 4pm or so.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|busagirl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124203965 -->

Back