You would not believe CanuckBusa

OB_CanuckBusa

Registered
Johnnycheese, I am impressed with your diligence on this one. Above and beyond the call of duty for sure. Much appreciated. I will go through Suzuki Canada.

I am pretty interested in the naked bike angle. I have got to think Suzuki would sell truckloads (boatloads) of SV1000s. And they have all pretty much all of the parts and pieces.

Were you able to relay any comments on an SV1000 to your rep? Any hints on seeing something like this in the next year or two?

I am thinking 1000 ccs (either Gixxer engined or TL engined) would make a good naked bike.

OK, I don't want you to lose your job or anything but now I'm curious.

Are there hints of a new and improved TL-R?

Why does the sound of a race V-twin make us gaga?

I would rather see a naked BUSA sit up,or concorse style.I don't see why they don't make them both in the near future.I think it would pull a trailer real good!

OK after spending 3-4 hour on the phone and talking to our sales rep and then digging as deep as I could I am sorry to say that you have been do everyything you can about gettin your input to Suzuki.
Suzuki of Canada is where you are to send e-mails and letters.
As for what is on the table the '07s are on the drawing boards as we speak so what ever you put in you will not see till 2007or2008
I have heard of some neat stuff and we will not even see all of it in 2001 they are holding back some of it till 2002.

Any chance of an anatomically correct indentation of the fuel tank cover at the rider's end?

I know, I know, but dammit. Japanese engineers must be built differently than all the rest of us.

Back