what would you do with $5000

then I'd buy a 6 pack of corona and 2 limes to enjoy whilest installing my new stuff.
Hey....I've consumed three of those in the last 10 mins.....takes the edge off after a long day.
drink.gif
drink.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

Out here on the left coast (or the desert close to the coast), I would suggest the Hahn turbo. The kit needs some slight refinements to "clean it up", yet a nice set up. Yes, Velocity and NLR supply some serious HP, but the "cleaned up" Hahn delivers a very linear power that is not only streetable, but commutable 245-260 rwhp. $5k would get you the kit, PCII, upgrades and install. There is a slight chance the mapping on the dyno could slip in there. If not, add an additional $175-$225.

How does turbos work on the twisties? I don't know damn it about a turbo on a bike...so can you guys tell me if will pull hard all of a sudden when you hit a certain rpm?

That is my greatest fear of a turbo...your in a corner hard draggin pegs accelerating out of the corner hard then turbo kicks in and your fudged off in the rocks someone in the ocean...

Does this sound somewhat true? Or do you just need to be a little gentler coming out the corner?

Hey there schmud0811,

Give me a call and I can put you in touch with my mechanic here in Vegas. He can answer your questions and hook you up nice. I trust him completely with both my Busas.

Shane

Might I pitch in my two cents?

Can you say"BIG CC RACING 1622 BIG BORE KIT!!!!!"

that would be my money. Only draw back, you have to order them from england. Cost is 1799 in brit. pounds, that equels out to about 4 grand U.S. and that leave you enough money to go and get it dyno tuned after words.

Life would be good, clouds would part, Imported beer would shower down from the hevens and every other bike would fall to its knees and pray to the Busa God you would be ridding.

Good God I want one of these kits, I already had to wipe the drool off the keyboard twice.:0

Might I pitch in my two cents?

Can you say"BIG CC RACING 1622 BIG BORE KIT!!!!!"

that would be my money. Only draw back, you have to order them from england. Cost is 1799 in brit. pounds, that equels out to about 4 grand U.S. and that leave you enough money to go and get it dyno tuned after words.

Life would be good, clouds would part, Imported beer would shower down from the hevens and every other bike would fall to its knees and pray to the Busa God you would be ridding.

Good God I want one of these kits, I already had to wipe the drool off the keyboard twice.:0
Isn't that 4k just for the kit......then there's machining and installation since most folks won't tackle this themselves..........wouldn't that make it closer to 7 or 8 grand US.....or am I wrong?

well so far i got a yosh 4;2;1 race exaust i hope its loud a power commander 3r looking at a set of cams still pondering that one thinking of replacing the exaust with an intake cam trick (if anyone has an intake cam around let me know) bought a muzzy fan and some of the pair block off plates with gaskets just got the little stuff right now waiting on the big stuff i just might yank the head and get head work done and call it a day......i have another expenisive hobby also i collect guns and thiers a real nice remmy in .308.....i need a cheap hobby
firedevil.gif

You know I just thought about this today.  This is the way you should go if your looking for some some nice rear wheel horsepower!!  210 rwhp to be exact.  For well under the $5000  check out this link!

http://www.carpenterracing.com/projects.htm

If I lived in the states this is where I would have gotten my Busa work done. They are some bad mofos!!!

You know I just thought about this today.  This is the way you should go if your looking for some some nice rear wheel horsepower!!  210 rwhp to be exact.  For well under the $5000  check out this link!

http://www.carpenterracing.com/projects.htm

If I lived in the states this is where I would have gotten my Busa work done.  They are some bad mofos!!!
0-6in adjustable chrome swingarm
Underseat titanium exhaust
200 street hayabusa upgrade kit-turn key
Anything leftover I'ld hit the road and run that baby down to New Orleans just for the ride.

...Port and Polish will always give you extra ponies... a clean path for the airflow makes EVERYTHING else work soooooo much better. Would make a good winter project for you snow bound people....
firedevil.gif
no snow in my area!!!

Back