You Tube click plz

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang, you guys are some of my best source for assistance in allmost everything. So here I am again asking for a quick favor.

Need you to click on the youtube link please and pass it on ... apparently from what I am reading youtube doesnt really acknowledge your "view" count until it hits 300. With our new company I am up to 229 views so if you would help me out by clicking the link I would really appreciate it and pass it on too please. Thank you - Kent

Antimicrobial Protective Pouch ( The A.P.P. ) From Nosocomial Containment Products / NCP" - YouTube[/url]

By the way if you would tell me what you think of the product too that would great too.

Last night here in Calif we won Northern Calif best new inventor for the medical industry at the Sierra Nevada Innovate North State challenge ... whoot! :cheerleader:

Last edited by a moderator:
Viewed and approved. View count at 276.

I'm in favor of all things that prevent cross-contamination. It's a shame that visiting a hospital can make you sick. ???:beerchug:
The bag is a good idea :cheerleader:, but it still requires users to understand and maintain the principles of preventing cross-contamination.

Now if you could just do something about door knobs! :laugh::beerchug:

Back