You SUCK, Old Man!

Warchild

Banned
That's right. I said it. You SUCK, Old Man!
cursin.gif

Old Man Winter!!

I went out to the garage just now to work some more on my fender eliminator, and I glance outside the garage window.

It's snowing like hell.
thumb_down.gif

Winter just plain sucks. It sucks moist ass. I am almost ready to cop a piss-poor attitude. Almost.
banghead.gif

well its starting to get in to summer here (new zealand) still have another month before the busas arrive here,
in process of ordering parts for when it arrives tho

lol  go ahead and tell us how you really feel!  
argue.gif
...says the man down in SHEPPARD!!!!!!!!!!  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Meah... I'll get over it.

Was just looking forward to riding the Busa to work in the morning.... guess I won't be now...  
thumb_down.gif
It actually snowed here Sunday night. I was planning on riding to work Monday morning but there was a few ice patches here and there so i didnt want to chance it. I feel your pain... at least for one day any way. Today it is 63 outside!
tounge.gif
poke.gif

tounge.gif

That's right. I said it. You SUCK, Old Man!  
cursin.gif

Old Man Winter!!  

I went out to the garage just now to work some more on my fender eliminator, and I glance outside the garage window.

It's snowing like hell.  
thumb_down.gif

Winter just plain sucks. It sucks moist ass.  I am almost ready to cop a piss-poor attitude. Almost.  
banghead.gif
You are probably going to think I am nuts... I wish it was snowing here! I have not seen snow in soo long I forgot what it looks like
smile.gif

I think the snow is a good thing, all my years living in the southwest, I never fully appreciated being able to ride year round.

AND I do not miss riding in 115 degree heat either... southern TX 100 degrees at 100% humidity? not for me either

I hate winter more and more every year and I'm through with it. Right now I'm in the process of pricing property around Mesa Arizona and I'm very disappointed in the housing market out that way. Was hoping to find maybe a modest 3 bed 2 bath with a nice garage on an acre or 2 for ~ $120K as a winter home. Seems what I want is more in the $250K+ range.
Hate to leave the company I work at but it looks like I'll be doing a permanent move instead. My goal is to do it before I hit 40, so that gives me about 3 years. I really like Arizona but maybe I'll look into New Mexico too---it's like one of those forgotten states that nobody lives in. Is there something wrong with it? Is it haunted?

Tonight in Las Vegas-Nevada, Wednesday, the weather will be clear and cool with a low of 34 degrees (f).......I get off at 1:00 am, Thursday morning..........anyone wanna guess what I'll be doing by 1:15 am
rock.gif
?............

"I'll think of all you snowed-in folks when I hit the onramp.... and I'll even launch the front end a wee bit in first"
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back