Look S#$% we have to deal with!

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Check this out, I took this picture on my way to work! The temp was -7 at 8:05 am. The wind-chill was -15 for god sakes! God help us! It's the frozen tundra, or maybe just a bunch of frozen Nebraska's pissed off because old man winter has arrived! 45 days till Daytona Beach! I can't wait!

firedevil.gif

damn_cold_out.jpg

Dude it's gettin' cold here in Mobile --- 45 degrees at noon time. What a bummer. It'll drop all the way down to 35 by 5am.

My Busa is hibernating. It was 15 below last night. Snowboard season is upon me, I try not to look at the beast when I grab my snowboard in the garage.

Good Gawd! I am not going to complain about it being cold here, lows in the 30's-40's and highs in the 50's-60's. What's this about global warming?

Just got home, 1930 hours EST. 62 degrees and dry when I left, ended up cooler and raining before I got home.
beerchug.gif
I'd have to relocate my snowboard. I've had to blackout my door leading into the garage. Damn whinnie Busa wanting to go out all the time.
super.gif

(kawiboy11 @ Jan. 16 2007,15:42) Check this out, I took this picture on my way to work!  The temp was -7 at 8:05 am.  The wind-chill was -15 for god sakes!  God help us!  It's the frozen tundra, or maybe just a bunch of frozen Nebraska's pissed off because old man winter has arrived!  45 days till Daytona Beach!  I can't wait!

firedevil.gif
Wow Cody, did you calculate the wind chill if you were on the busa going say 150mph?
biggrin.gif
Looking at the temp sign at that bank gave me a flashback to a bank sign we saw coming from a group get together this summer. That sign said 107 deg.
wow.gif

Fate, you need to move out to the country!!

Troy, MO. +8, before the wind!! My garage door didn't want to open!

Roger

And to think I was suppose to be in Omaha, NE right now before I got laid off due to consolidation.

BTW, a tundra is frozen by definition..."frozen tundra" = Dept. of Redundancy Dept. terminology.

Man that is cold! I was in Minnesota one winter and it was -15 at night and these two guys on Snowmobiles (fast ones!) passed our rental car like we were chained to a pole and we were doing 65. Wind chill must be off the charts at that speed.

-5 this morning in northeast iowa at 7am when I went to work... burr its cold.

I hear ya, bro! It was -2 outside my door this morning!

I thought about riding....

....when it warms up a bit!
tounge.gif

Back