Anyone going to Warren Harley Davidson 40th Anniversary Party Saturday?

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
The Warren Harley Davidson 40th Anniversary Party is usually a blast. 3 or 4 bands, burgers, dogs and corn on the cobb. Every once in a while I'll get a deal on a nice Full Face helmet (they never sell helmets well in a Harley Shop especially Full Face). I'll get there Saturday (8/15) around 10am. Stay for an hour or two then head to Western Pa for the 4 Winds BMW Rally. I love riding my Busa to these gigs...some people dig the bike and then there are the snobs who'll probably quote the latest Sport Bike Rider mag about how the K1300S beat up the Busa. Then I smile and say well we're in the mountains and I don't mind going for a ride. Now mind you I gotta be pissed because when you race a Beemer guy on the twisties you'll usually have your hands full. Yeah tomorrows going to be fun cuzz there's going to be a K1200GT guy who used to be a buddy that's been blabbing about my Busa. I've been practicing and practicing and I think I'll give a good account of myself tomorrow. He never used to be me on my Rockster which was easier to turn in the twisties but he cranked me at the Gap this year so Wardie thinks it's payback time only now I have enough seat time..stay tuned. Wardie

what...and you didnt tell us... i could head that way thats only hour or so...mabey you like exchange me cell phone wardie and i could meet ya somewhere to go to the 4 winds. give me a call 814-663-0113

Back