Comming to America...West Coast and Alaska.

Hey Gary,when I started reading the title of yer post I couldn't help thinking of that shiddy Eddie Murphy movie. Hopefully you and yer wife have the same "shi7 eatin' grins on the flight home.

Forgive me folks,but think I have just entered the realm of POST HO.

RubberSideHo

Film-Coming-to-America.jpg

Hey Mitch!!!!

Congrats on the win today at the Masters!!

That was AWESOME!!!!!!!

We had to do sooner or later, we have a good group of young golfers coming through now.

I believe it was Mark Twain who said "Golf is a good walk spoiled.” :laugh:

Actually, I love to,as the Scottish say..."Bash the Gutty Around." Golf balls were apparantly once made of sheep's gut.

And this boys and girls concludes today's session of entirely useless facts.

RSD=Really-Stupid-Diatribe

Hey Gary,when I started reading the title of yer post I couldn't help thinking of that shiddy Eddie Murphy movie. Hopefully you and yer wife have the same "shi7 eatin' grins on the flight home.

Forgive me folks,but think I have just entered the realm of POST HO.

RubberSideHo

Hey I like that movie! :poke:

Sounds like an awesome trip you have scheduled !

Once you get to the top of the Stratosphere buy the unlimited pass. Last time on Superbowl weekend I rode the Big Shot 6 times in a row. 4+ Gs on take off and a negative G on the 1st downstroke.

Its a nice place to hang out at night and enjoy the view.

Mitch
Have a great time in america. I will be thinking of you when you come through the San Francisco area.

Chuck

When you get to the dock in vancouver and see that crate right beside your luggage marked "Rubber goods Inside"...just have the steward put it in your cabin. If he asks why the crate has breathing holes,just ignore him and slip him a twenty.

:whistle:

Rubb.

Back