OK I have a confession to make

TallTom

Registered
Friday evening I was asked if I wanted to go on a day cruise leaving from a port about 30 miles north of me on Saturday. I accepted the offer.

Departure time was 9AM sharp. Latest possible arrival time was 8:40.

I agreed to show up at 7:45 givig us plenty of time to get there. Estimated drive time is normally 45 minutes.

As promised I arrived there on time. My hostess was not ready however. I won't get into a conversation about women and the time they take to get ready to go somewhere. Suffice it to say, by 8AM she began to discuss not going at all because we were going to be late. I asked her if she could be ready in less than 10 minutes...Yes was the answer. OK how do you feel about riding on the back of a motorcycle. Her response. I have ridden on the back of a Harley before.

I asked if she was OK with getting there on my bike it would be quicker. She said no way would we make it there in time. I said if we do will you buy dinner this evening? Yes was the answer. We left at 8:10AM...got 3 minutes down the road when she announced she had left her purse. (No I won't have that conversation either).

Turned around and re-left at 8:17 now.

Made it there with 5 minutes to spare.

I have a confession to make. I exceeded the speed limit on my Hayabusa yesterday........by a WHOLE LOT. She got off the bike at the port and was OMG I have never done anything like that ever. She was shaking with excitment.

I had a GREAT steak dinner last night!!!

I also learned my bike gets way sucky gas mileage with 2 people on it at those speeds........LOL.

and please tell me you paid for dinner...
cool.gif

Excellent story. Makes me smile just reading it. Gotta love giving women exhilaration on the Busa.
beerchug.gif

yes my friend, but just think...if you paid for dinner she'd want to somehow repay you...maybe another dinner or something.
firedevil.gif

Good on ya.

Not to steal your thread, but my story goes like this.....

There are 5 guy's riding where I work. I'm the only sport bike while everyone else has dressed out Hardley's. We all ride on Friday's and head out for lunch. I've had 2 girls from work ride with me. They don't want to ride the Busa again when the Harley's have back rests, arm rests and comfy seats.

Sooo, I go looking at Harley's last weekend. Dangit, I just can't do it. Those things are ugly and overpriced. Looked at an Ultra Glide Screamin Eagle Anniversary. 40K???
You have to be kidding me. I like hooters pressed in my back like any other guy, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Passengers slow you down. last time I rode a girl on the back I saw sparks flying from the exhaust. No more rides the hump stays on. A lot of women are riding their own bikes now days anyway.

NO passenger is worth the degredation of self one must endure to own a Hardley.

Over the summer I trade my 05 Gixxer 1K for a left over new 06 Busa. My girlfriend loves the new ride...says it's way more comfortable than the gixxer. It's also alot more comfortable for me, and hauls the two of around better.  
super.gif

But, she got a look at Gold Wing one day...now she has dreams of getting one of those road beasts someday. I told her someday I'll get one, but it's gotta be my second bike. The Busa and my dirtbikes are for ME, not anyone else.

Good on ya.

There are 5 guy's riding where I work. I'm the only sport bike while everyone else has  dressed out Hardley's. We all ride on Friday's and head out for lunch. I've had 2 girls from work ride with me. They don't want to ride the Busa again when the Harley's have back rests, arm rests and comfy seats.

Sooo, I go looking at Harley's last weekend. Dangit, I just can't do it. Those things are ugly and overpriced. Looked at an Ultra Glide Screamin Eagle Anniversary. 40K???
You have to be kidding me. I like hooters pressed in my back like any other guy, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.
Instead of looking at Harleys, just wait on the right woman ( women ). My Busa gets a butt load of request.  
laugh.gif
offtopic.gif

Yea My girl just sold her Honda F4I, She liked the back of the Busa but because she has rode in the past (LOL WHOLE CONTROL THING) NOW she does not like the Back of the BUSA. SO may be keeping the busa (PS Will NEVER sell the Busa) and may add a GOLDWING to the Garage. THAT SHE WILL BE ON THE BACK OF. WOMEN I TELL YA.
Trying to talk her into purchasing a GSXR 1000, Put it in C Mode for her, and A Mode for ME. That sounds like a better idea to me. BAH GOLDWING,
Jon(Loomis).

They dont make "sissy bars" for the Busa but Ventura makes half a back rest! I say half cause you haffta do some welding on it to make it fly....

Get yas one of them and ride her some more... They tend to rapidly slap ones back when 90 in 2nd happens but you'll get used to that after a while.

Good on ya.

There are 5 guy's riding where I work. I'm the only sport bike while everyone else has  dressed out Hardley's. We all ride on Friday's and head out for lunch. I've had 2 girls from work ride with me. They don't want to ride the Busa again when the Harley's have back rests, arm rests and comfy seats.

Instead of looking at Harleys, just wait on the right woman ( women ). My Busa gets a butt load of request.  
laugh.gif

offtopic.gif
DO3,

I'm 45. How long do you suggest I wait???
deadhorse.gif

They tend to rapidly slap ones back when 90 in 2nd happens but you'll get used to that after a while.
She won't be on the back long enough for me to get used to that.
crazy.gif
The only passenger I let ride love's to go fast. She's been 140 with me, would be faster if we could tuck better.

Back