Look S#$% we have to deal with!

All last week it was in the -20's with a wind chill -40. It warmed up to 0 and most of Alaska is in shorts. Its been so warm!

(JINKSTER @ Jan. 16 2007,22:48) http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USFL0419_f.html

I'm riding to work tomorrow morning.
biggrin.gif
jinks, your just cruel.
tounge.gif

(kawiboy11 @ Jan. 16 2007,18:42) Check this out, I took this picture on my way to work!  The temp was -7 at 8:05 am.  The wind-chill was -15 for god sakes!  God help us!  It's the frozen tundra, or maybe just a bunch of frozen Nebraska's pissed off because old man winter has arrived!  45 days till Daytona Beach!  I can't wait!

firedevil.gif
I was in Daytona today, must have been in the 80's. Lots of bikes out and from where I was you could hear the cars at the track. I'll be there all this week, I'll try to remember you and all.

Kev

(gunmetalbusa @ Jan. 16 2007,16:20) My Busa is hibernating. It was 15 below last night. Snowboard season is upon me, I try not to look at the beast when I grab my snowboard in the garage.
Hey! I moved to Idaho Falls 3 months ago. And it was -15 a few days ago. Reminds me, I gotta change my profile.

I don't see any bikes on the road now. Wind chill is a bitch! Summer here is supposed to be great though.

its actually gonna get up to 37 here in Lubbock Tx today yippeee time to put on the tank top and shorts and go ride with flip flops on with no helmet LOL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was 25 here in east texas this mourning and i took the short 1 mile ride this morning. i still think the twins made thier way to my throat.

it was 25 here in east texas this morning and i took the short 1 mile ride this morning. i still think the twins made thier way to my throat.

it was veeeerrrrryyyy cold that morning!!! At 5am when I was going to work that same day the signs at banks and numerous businesses were reading -10 degrees and with the windchill the weather channel said that it was -22 below!!!
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
wow.gif
guns.gif

SHOCKED.gif

(kawiboy11 @ Jan. 16 2007,21:12) Damn, it's just cold everywhere!  That's crazy, living in Alaska would suck!  
beerchug.gif
You're damn right it sucks in Alaska.  The wife and I will be moving in 5 months.  The bike gets parked inside for the winters.  Here is what it looks like outside.

bigsnowfall.jpg

Brethren, and Sistren,

Now's not a good time to chime-in from Oahu, right
rock.gif
?.

I was born in Minnesota, by the way, and it doesn't sound THAT cold.......okay, I'll be quiet now.

My cousins were probably the two nuts on the high-speed snowmobiles though....
super.gif

Spudley
Las Vegas
05'r/b

"RUBBER SIDE DOWN ALL THE TIME !!!".

(05BusaBlue @ Jan. 17 2007,20:53)
(kawiboy11 @ Jan. 16 2007,21:12) Damn, it's just cold everywhere! That's crazy, living in Alaska would suck!
beerchug.gif
You're damn right it sucks in Alaska. The wife and I will be moving in 5 months. The bike gets parked inside for the winters. Here is what it looks like outside.

bigsnowfall.jpg
Wow, Is that ground I see under all that snow! ! !
firedevil.gif

Back