OK, Well Rev needed a new tool,

Yeah actually I do... I love rainbow's.. there awesome..

my whole family owns rainbows actually ..

my folks have had some crazy poop ,yeah I know they are outrageous
anyway.. haha, don't be bustin' on the rainbows man..
I love rainbows too.....whenever the sun comes out after a downpour....
I look for them .

Ya, they are good , I actually had one .

Hepa filter bullshit my ass....get a 'Bow.

hav a "dustfree" one.....RSD.

I have one of these for cleaning the cages:
302384.gif

That's as close I come to cleaning carpets though  
biggrin.gif

thats fUUggin' great Rev.....I jUUst got a new blender , yoUU over-excited , appliance-lovin' , mUUtha fUUga .....

I pUUt the fUUn back in...dysfUUctional .

Don't worry Rev , it's not that yoUU're fUUgin' nuts...

it's jUUst that the rest of UUs jUUst dont fUUgin' get yoUU.

kiddin' man....I hope your new APPLIANCE brings you endless hours of sucsation . It looks like it has a suck-a-bility,  that only a twenty dollar hoar could compare with .

OK....all "joke-king" aside....looks cooo man .

Can I borrow her Saturday night?
Rubbba did you say blender?.......... and yes that is a K&N filter for it. All I need is Busa hand grips and matching plastic.

Blender2.jpg

For a vacuum its pretty cool I guess, looks like it belongs in a NASCAR pit.

Let us know when you start to convert it to 220, now THAT would be cool
smile.gif

Um, the wifey does all of the vacuuming. Don't really know or care how it gets done as long as it is done when I get home from work. Hell we may even have one of those things.

So uuuhhh Rev, what is your Vacumm cleaner doing Saturday night? is she.. ehem I mean it available? muah ha ha....

Doah that joke sucked... oh wait I am getting better.... lol

OH, A DYSONVacuum.org?
rock.gif
YEah, then I could talk to lonely housewives about the trials and tribulations of vacuuming.... Hell, may not be such a bad idea....
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Guys talking about vacuum cleaners...very amusing!

Oh, and mentioning snakes makes it all okay...
tounge.gif

poke.gif
'ing aside...thanks for the info Rev because I'm getting ready to replace my Rainbow with something less annoying to deal with...RSD had it right...it's a pain in the arse to maintain, and after 6 years, it's lost much of the suction...

wow....and I thought this group lacked diversity....now we discuss small household appliances......

actually though.....a good vacuum that lasts more than a couple years IS a good find...I'm gonna check those out, Rev.....

Anyone have experience with "built-in" vac systems...was thinking that might be a cool way to go....

<!--EDIT|tbonebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077557252 -->

wow....and I thought this group lacked diversity....now we discuss small household appliances......

actually though.....a good vacuum that lasts more than a couple years IS a good find...I'm gonna check those out, Rev.....

Anyone have experience with "built-in" vac systems...was thinking that might be a cool way to go....
I've heard good things about those systems, but I wouldn't even know what to expect as far as cost...plus, if what I'm thinking is right, I don't want to see "plugs" in every room for a suction hose...I like being able to hide that kind of equipment...

Rev,

I could have hooked you up the the ONLY HEPA certified, quietest, most powerful vacuum that really does it's job. Check out Miele.com, go to the Vacuum section. Don't say you weren't warned about buyer's remorse and your dyson. Any bagless machine wears from the inside out, sand abraids plastic quickly, I can guarantee that within two years you replace that vacuum. I have seen Miele vacuums 20 years old that still run like brand new. Good luck with that.

J

I new a dye a yong time ago.....hith arm wath always thor , frum all dat vacuum'n .

hey Thor....is yer om thor ?

sorry , I found that....and people with speach impediments funny .
ya , I know . I'm on the express elevator to hell.

I'll save ya a seat.....

Why do they call it an' elevator if it spends 50 % of the time going down?

Rev,

I could have hooked you up the the ONLY HEPA certified, quietest, most powerful vacuum that really does it's job.   Check out Miele.com, go to the Vacuum section.  Don't say you weren't warned about buyer's remorse and your dyson.  Any bagless machine wears from the inside out, sand abraids plastic quickly, I can guarantee that within two years you replace that vacuum.  I have seen Miele vacuums 20 years old that still run like brand new.  Good luck with that.

J
Dude, I am not spending over $1200 on a vacuum cleaner! Then paying for replacement filters at $55 each (For CERTIFIED HEPA), bags at $2.25 ea, etc.

I'll invite you to have a look at dyson. I ambled over to Miele, had a look... Interesting, but with most of the house in Hardwood and all of about 6-700 SQFT of carpet, I think I will be just fine.

Besides, The dyson never looses suction, never needs replacement bags or filters, and I bought it with a four year warranty. So basically my $450 something outlay is all I am going to spend for clean floors for the next four years.
It may wear out in two years, but I'll go get another one for free. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the way this thing sucks and I'll be sure to keep my uh...REMORSE in check. Remorse is what happens when you spend over $1200 on a freakin Vacuum cleaner... I'll take my chances Bro... Have you read any owners comments about this thing? Check out Epinions... Folks are about as nuts about their dyson vacuums as we are about Busa's...

Heh... Here we go.... Vacuum Wars on a Busa Board
ices_rofl.gif

Back