Oooops ... old chain lube gunk, shoes, carpet... BAD

Well after careful research and hours at the "cleaning dyno" (and you know this was not planned..) I found a solution..

BRAKE CLEAN... :laugh:

It sprays, it cleans, it evaporates completely ..

It also leaves your motorcycle clutch cylinder area shiny clean!! (you know those Germans, they always make good stuff!)

I made a special purchase and have the stuff at a measly $2 a can plus shipping!! I would be more than happy to forward this fantastic savings on a closeout item and take a hit from my studio... You too can have this fantastic cleaner that proves to be the greatest thing since... well.... header wrap... :)

never mind you can get the same deal right now at "AUTO ZONE" at their half off sale..

Now CoCo... show the nice people what we got for sale... :rofl:

Photo0149.jpg

(sorry guys, the model is mine and she rides with me everywhere I go in the car! Gotta love those coconuts..) :whistle:

And if you order now? we will send you the wild wet willy kit!! surprise your mate, an get your friends all excited when you punk them with the super wet willy mop!! (is actually a cotton ball on the end of a chunk of dental floss but it does work from a distance) :)

BEFORE:

001.jpg

AFTER:

Photo0150.jpg

really the above photo was chopped but this did happen...

the brake clean took about 30 minutes of scubbing but it got that gooey crap up... whew... Karen would have killed me... man what a relief....

sure did not want to shell out 2G for carpet this month...

baaddd.... photo shop job Nick....:rofl:

Back