DYSON vacuum cleaners.....

ali123

Banned
I got fed up with cheap vacuum cleaners and bought a DYSON BALL ANIMAL 2.... supposed to be the most powerful sucking vacuum cleaner (upright) there is.... I have white carpets everywhere and its hell keeping them clean.... anyone else have one? are they durable?

See if Frank can reverse the power and mount it on your Busa…...
lol.... it would stink the house up.... but truth be told... the warden(fiancée) is gone for the next 2 days... im smoking cigarettes like a SOB RIGHT in the living room with the window CLOSED.. drinkin redbull and singing the songs that I LIKE to sing.... rode the bike today.... that amazing CZ rim has a bad bearing in it now.... I might just get some new marchesini rims or Marvic… no BSTs... wheels aren't supposed to be carbon fiber... that's my position.

Last edited:
lol.... it would stink the house up.... but truth be told... the warden(fiancée) is gone for the next 2 days... im smoking cigarettes like a SOB RIGHT in the living room with the window CLOSED.. drinkin redbull and singing the songs that I LIKE to sing.... rode the bike today.... that amazing CZ rim has a bad bearing in it now.... I might just get some new marchesini rims or Marvic… no BSTs... wheels aren't supposed to be carbon fiber... that's my position.
Piss weak ....hahahahaha

does Frank sell marchesini?
frank can get ANYTHING u want I believe.... and his prices were the same or lower than everywhere else I looked.... i bought a caliper alarm/good cover/battery/charger/ stator/regulator..... lots of stuff... I call frank... tell him what I want and give him my card number.... and usually a few days later my things are in the mail..... that's what im always saying... support these sponsors.

Back