You like pics? I like pics...

Aw heck...if either of ya gets yer rumps out to this side of the world, you can count on me to be your unofficial tour guide. I know you guys'll love the place!

Aww shucks, people.
blush.gif

BT, you know you can come out here and spend some time in the sun, bro! In fact, I'll even let you take a spin on this nasty 99 o'mine. I'm sure there's a nice difference with the lower gears and lack of fuel tip sensor (read: WHEEEEELIES!!) I would love to show you around, bro!
Wow! I must be ratin' high to get a ride on another man's busa! I'm sure we'd have a blast tearin' up that island of yers, bro.
beerchug.gif
Maybe someday I can afford to travel a little and meet some people from the board.
wink.gif

and finally, good night! Time to get some shut-eye. Be on the lookout for part two of my post....

I love posting pics! Mebbe I'll take some scenic shots and share this island warmth and sunshine with you all!

All done, BT...round two is now up and completed. Too bad I don't have more pics to share. And yeah, you rate pretty high in my book, BT.

How is the riding out there? Any twisties? My buddy who was stationed there said there isn't many. He said there is an old runway they drag on there tho.

I may actually try for guam after my tour here in okinawa. Im an AMMO troop in the USAF. Are you active duty?

Nope, not active. There are some killer twisties here, but the roads are crap. The old runway may be shut down already (too many MPs patrolling), but I'll tell you this much: let me know when you'll be heading out here, and you can bet that I'll take you around the island. Sound good?

just wanted to bring this topic back to the top of the section...I like sharing pics!!

I am here until Aug 05... IF I get orders to guam you will hear about in advance...

All ya gots ta do is gimme a shout, BusaFever! I'd be willing to show you around a bit....we can even get in some ride time. One thing about this place, though: most of the riders don't go flying around the turns at 80+mph...most of the twists here are slow hairpin ones. At least for me.

you know it, boom-boom! The chams are quite the hott stuff. If you wanna post that sexy mug o' yers....I'll have the digi camera w/ me this weekend when I ride....I'll be sure to take one of you....

I know it's not the best pic, but here's some o' da girls...really cool ladies!

Supa_Smoof_104.jpg

Back