You like pics? I like pics...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Here's some pics, people. Got a ton o' pics, so in order not to rape the bandwidth, I'll post em up little by little...you likey?

Let's start it off. This is my beautiful island scenery. No, that isn't fog...that's rain.

here's my baby after a ride in the rain. This was the day of the funeral. I guess Allen was happy. Needless to say, I got drenched.

Oooh...look ma, no reflectors! The last time I posted, my baby had reflectors on her...

In memory of Allen...this is right before I started the detailing work. BT, you know I'll be looking for your input on this. My stuff versus your zaino? (I know I've lost already)

Did I mention that I did the hump/handrail mod and sliders...all on my own? I'm such a proud little islander!!

Ok, so I'm not a photographer....please be gentle with me. Here's the other side

Nice looking busa! I see you have the fastest color too!
cool.gif

And one last one of the riders hammin it up...bunch of cool crazy guys! Post more soon....I hope you all enjoyed!

Intentionally made that one small in case anyone from here looks it up....Sorry guys!

Back