Took her to the Dragon this past weekend.Very nice

HMan

Registered
A few of these pics are from the Cherohala. My new love. I MUCH prefer it over the Gap. The scenery is just mucho better and the lack of traffic on it is great. However, some of the better action shots are from the Dragon.

It started pouring on us on the way home Sunday. Had no rain gear for lack of storage. That sucked as it got colder. By 3:00pm it was just downright miserable. It was still worth it though. LoL

The resort was a LEETLE bizzy on Sunday.

Very nice little restaraunt down on the far end of the Cherohala.

Last edited by a moderator:
This custom was pretty quick for such an ungainly beast.

ST1100 gettin down.

WHHHHeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This truck was surprising. He never crossed the centerline unless he meant to step it out (where he could see what was coming). I was quite impressed. They stopped to talk to us for a bit while waiting for the Harleys in front of them to get out of the way.

This is one of the local Goldwing heroes of the area. Yes, he is fast. Yes, the sportbikes in front of him are holding him back. Yes, embarrasingly enough, he passed me on the Gap while I was riding two up. Not sure he would have taken me when I was riding solo which I only got to do three times.

Last one for now. Just a cool couple we met at our hotel and hung out with on Saturday and Sunday. Good people.

I'm done for now. Will likely post some more on Wednesday or Thursday when I'm off work again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics! Looks like you had a great time.:D

nice pics....
cool.gif

Nice pics, thanks for sharing... Gotta admit that Toyota X-Runner looks sweet

That area sure is great for riding!!! Can't wait to go back...

Thanks for sharing the pics, always fun to watch

race.gif

Should mention that it appeared the Bash was going on this past weekend. LoL Probably over 40 Busas up there.

Back