Pics from the dragon from Nov. 1st

sweet tea man

Registered
me and the wife went up, unfortunately, it was pouring saturday and i went on a ride up through the dragon solo. had the wholeroad to myself.....keep in mind, it was halloween, and most people had other things to do besides go ride in the rain on haloween. lol.

sunday(11-1-09), was much better. got to take her down the foothills, half of the cherohala(she got cold. we went around 8am). and about 4 passes on the dragon.

here are the shots we ordered from killboy.

img_7538.jpg

img_7544.jpg

img_7271.jpg

we were scootin in this pic. its our favorite.
img_7272.jpg

Very nice shots. I hope to make it there very soon. It looks like so much fun. Could someone give me the dates for the next bash there and where i might can get a room. Thanks in advance.

Those are some great shots. I wish we had something like that here in Arizona.

You do!!! Its the Virgin River Gorge on I-15:whistle:. Ok so its EXTREME northwestern AZ. But its still in your state. You have the Devils highway east of Pheonix too. I've had that on a list of places to ride for a while now.

it was made. my brothers good friend and fellow .org member(though he hasnt been on in a while), wizeguy, had it made. he sold his busa and gave it to my brother, werdkat sold his busa, and gave it to me. lol.

Back