The Dragon falls from the sky...

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Made of brimstone which burns in the night sky, it is long and a wondrous vision.

It seems to gracefully slither through the air soundless, without effort, glowing with the fire that burns within.

It comes closer as I watch in awe at its beauty, at such a large and beautiful sight to behold.

It slithers and snakes its way towards me, my pulse increases I begin to sweat with anticipation, the excitement is great!!!

Then it strikes the ground with a thunderous crash, the dragon begins to devour everything in its path.

I now realize the Dragon is dangerous, it is the end and it is my doom. I have been enticed by its beauty, and it’s beauty has drawn me close enough so it can strike.

As with any serpent it is graceful yet deadly… As I watch the land before my eyes be plowed under it’s crushing weight and everything in its path obliterated, it slithers by my house, leaving it intact. It is no longer burning, it is no longer beautiful it is no longer a threat.

I retreat to the safety of my home and contemplate the closeness of my demise. I realize my desire for its beauty was almost the cause of my destruction.

I go outside to asses the damage of my land and before my eyes I see the great Dragon has returned, it begins to circle my home from above. It has taken flight once more, yet this time it does not burn with the fire that made it glow with beauty, it is cold looking, it is blue in its color and it is my death which has come back for me.

It circles my home, closer and closer with every pass until it is close enough to strike.

It strikes!! The nose of the stone dragon hammers into my house with brutal force, yet the house does not give way!!wood splinters yet it stands, the Dragon’s furry is inflamed and with blue mist from its nostrils it rears its head back and once again rams into my home. And again the house jolts, and splinters are thrown, yet the structure remains.

The Dragon only becomes more furious and again it strikes with all its force, I hear the sounds of great pain as the house stands against this cold dragon…

I then awake to find it was all a dream….. or was it? could the Dragon be at my doorstep waiting to devour me? or have I grown old an feeble in mind.

Is this my end? Is this my future? Do I have two choices? To be devoured by the Dragon or to live with a lost mind?

Oh how my soul yearns for release from this fragile mind and body

um....I don't quite get it.

Is this a dream of sorts, Thrash? Is it a poem, story, something like that?

um....I don't quite get it.

Is this a dream of sorts, Thrash? Is it a poem, story, something like that?
biggrin.gif

All of the above my friend.. all of the above and a little more
biggrin.gif

It was a dream I awoke from tonight.

I felt compelled to write it down.

It is all that you mentioned.

It was a dream I awoke from.

It was a story of the dream.

It has religious undertones

It is how I feel some times, which is why I think it manifested itself in my dream

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116523843 -->

biggrin.gif

hrmm....

Don't really know what to make out of it. A dragon....circling your house, blue? Ramming against the house, but the house still stands...

Perhaps it (the dragon) could be representative of a challenge, a threat....your solace from that would be your family, represented by the house. Perhaps the challenge or threat is coming very close to destroying your family...or somthing dear to you.

I dunno....I need more information.

hrmm....

Don't really know what to make out of it. A dragon....circling your house, blue? Ramming against the house, but the house still stands...

Perhaps it (the dragon) could be representative of a challenge, a threat....your solace from that would be your family, represented by the house.  Perhaps the challenge or threat is coming very close to destroying your family...or somthing dear to you.

I dunno....I need more information.
I know what the dream means. just figured I would share it as kind of a poem.

just midnight ramblings of a mad man lol

biggrin.gif

Puff Puff Pass Bro.... Puff Puff Pass...
wink.gif

Good Reading Man... Interesting. Should be the last time you watch one of them Hobbit Movies before bed.
smile.gif

Alright thrash, enough jokes...

Care to share what you think the "demon" haunting you really is?
rock.gif

It sounds like either a tornado, or a tsunami, a land slide, or a fire storm tornado. I don't get the "blue" part though, and how it's now cold.

You really should lay off of the spicy food before bed bro
laugh.gif

I am in the middle of D.C. in a motel, maybe that explains the dreams lol

stkr00 - Ok, no more spicy foods

Dab - no jack hammers, but dang!! siren’s 24 /7 around this place.
And as the Valet is dropping my car off at the front, I see these three "women" get out of this car, they are staying in the same hotel.

there has to be a transsexual / Tran gendered / trans something conference going on, these three women HAD to be fricken men. I mean all of them over 6', WITH adams apples and just nasty looking. Seriously, no joke, they had to have been dudes, I almost felt like going up to one and asking if he was joking, but I was afraid of getting my a$$ kicked.

I am SURE I am going to have bad dreams tonight..

So what NE is saying is that Thrasher's dreaming about the green dragon? Hrmmm...he fears it perhaps...
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Back